ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting stat

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
I stole this from herdfans but it goes to show just how mediocre we are

We are averaging 9.2 pts in the second half this year.

We are averaging 7.75 pts in the second half this year against FBS competition.

We are averaging 6.8 pts in the second half this year against 1st String FBS competition, as we scored 14 points in 4th Quarter of the Cinci debacle.

Against the worst FBS conference in America (CUSA) we are averaging 7pts in the second half this year.

I stole this from herdfans but it goes to show just how mediocre we are

We are averaging 9.2 pts in the second half this year.

We are averaging 7.75 pts in the second half this year against FBS competition.

We are averaging 6.8 pts in the second half this year against 1st String FBS competition, as we scored 14 points in 4th Quarter of the Cinci debacle.

Against the worst FBS conference in America (CUSA) we are averaging 7pts in the second half this year.

It’s an interesting stat for discussion we suck offensively, especially in the second half, and can’t score. Telling the truth isn’t downgrading.

It is baffling how we come out and do fairly well offensively in the first half, but then fail to do much of anything in the 2nd half of every game this entire season. If we don't score enough in the 1st half to win, I guess Doc figures it just isn't worth trying.

Glad we "curb stomped" a winless team, if anything, to continue to feed the delusional minds of supa fans that we're actually any good. Maybe Doc will put together just enough offense to squeak through to the conference championship? I definitely hope so.

It is baffling how we come out and do fairly well offensively in the first half, but then fail to do much of anything in the 2nd half of every game this entire season. If we don't score enough in the 1st half to win, I guess Doc figures it just isn't worth trying.

Glad we "curb stomped" a winless team, if anything, to continue to feed the delusional minds of supa fans that we're actually any good. Maybe Doc will put together just enough offense to squeak through to the conference championship? I definitely hope so.

I'm trying hard to be optamistic and look at the glass being half full. We are now 6-3, at the top of our conference, and Doc is our coach. We could easily be 1-8, at the bottom of our conference, and Doc is our coach.

We score 3-7 points in the 2nd half against LT and we are going to get routed.

The Red zone stall outs are crazy to watch, we get anywhere near the goal line we can’t cross it from within 15.

Everyone is glad for a win but this team gets too many excuses and free passes.

We only have a good game in one phase, never multiple.

Proud these guys are winning, and very glad they beat the top teams in our division but they have a lot of work to put in to be able to close out this season on a high note.

Supa fans need to take a seat, we’re all happy to be winning but be for real for just a minute when looking at what this team has accomplished.

Aaron the moderator whom we are not supposed to disagree with and as a moderator simply cannot stand to hear anything negative. Yes we are 6-3 Aaron we all get that. BUT you have to agree there is plenty of room for improvement - especially with our offense. I thought Cramsey was supposed to be an offensive genius? Appears to be the second coming of Bill Legg to most of us.

Reactions: Elkview
Aaron the moderator whom we are not supposed to disagree with and as a moderator simply cannot stand to hear anything negative. Yes we are 6-3 Aaron we all get that. BUT you have to agree there is plenty of room for improvement - especially with our offense. I thought Cramsey was supposed to be an offensive genius? Appears to be the second coming of Bill Legg to most of us.

I missed the part where he asked you not to express your point of view. If you believe his outlook is too optimistic...express that. I see a fairly healthy disagreement between those who are eternally optimistic and those who are eternally pessimistic. Not once have I seen that censored. Disagree. But don’t believe that he’s not allowed the same privilege.

We will get the benefit of scouting this weeks LaTech vs UNT game from Ruston fwiw....

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Marshall coaches are prohibited from being at that game to "scout." If you didn't intend that, then yeah, of course Marshall will get the game film of that game, just like they do with every other game opponents play.

I'm trying hard to be optamistic and look at the glass being half full. We are now 6-3, at the top of our conference, and Doc is our coach. We could easily be 1-8, at the bottom of our conference, and Doc is our coach.

The good thing for us is that the Conference Sucks. If the conference did not suck we would be in a world of hurt.

As long as we suck less we are ok.

Reactions: Elkview
I missed the part where he asked you not to express your point of view. If you believe his outlook is too optimistic...express that. I see a fairly healthy disagreement between those who are eternally optimistic and those who are eternally pessimistic. Not once have I seen that censored. Disagree. But don’t believe that he’s not allowed the same privilege.

dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT