ADVERTISEMENT

Is Cam Fancher

I hope not - 3 starts = 47/92 (51%), 1 TD, 4 INTs, QBR below 20.

Bernie Morris with less arm talent.
umm-um.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Lol. Listen. Cam is going to make Wells look like F’n Brady next year. Lol. He just needs a lot of hard work taught by someone who knows how to develop a qb…

Put Fancher on a rowboat out in the middle of a good-sized lake, with a bushel basket of rocks aboard. Currently doubt if he could hit water 25% of the time till the basket is EMPTY. It's going to take more than "hard work and coaching" to turn him into a quality D1 passer any time soon, IMO!

Reactions: Elkview and Jartard
Marshall fans…

“I don’t care about the stats, stats don’t matter when you arent winning games”

Also Marshall fans….

“sure we won, but it wasn’t because of what he did, look at his stats, awful”

Make up your mind and be consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Think about Fancher this way:

1. He had 18 carries for 136 yards yesterday, 3 short of Labornes's 139 yards total and a whole lot more yards per carry than Laborne.

2. According to most college coaches, a college QB needs to have at least a 60% completion rate to be effective. Fancher's completion rate is 51%. Now, imagine what Fancher's completion rate would be if he only had average pass protection.

I don't think Fancher is all that bad. I think the OL is the problem.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Bernie would smoke him in a foot race
Bernie would smoke him all the way around passing, throwing everything just like he would most of the QBs we have had since 2007. Bernie on this team, we might win the Belt.

😳 - CFB just updated the QB stats - Fancher is the 2nd worst of all of FBS QBs with a QB Passer rating of 103.3 (119 out of 120)

Last edited:
Reactions: MUMAN3419
Marshall fans…

Also Marshall fans….

He definitely didn’t help. If you can’t admit that our passing game is nonexistent then you are the problem. Luckily laborn is a stud and has carried the offense this year.

Bernie developed into being a good QB on a crappy team playing a tougher sked. Also glad we are on ESPN networks but the annouce talent generally sucks and too lazy to prepare to get names and pronunciations correct.

1. He had 18 carries for 136 yards yesterday, 3 short of Labornes's 139 yards total and a whole lot more yards per carry than Laborne.

2. According to most college coaches, a college QB needs to have at least a 60% completion rate to be effective. Fancher's completion rate is 51%. Now, imagine what Fancher's completion rate would be if he only had average pass protection.

QB, OL and OC are all issues. We gotta get that fixed for '23 or we may only win 1-2 games. The defense takes a big hit after this year.

It’s Laborn not Laborne

Put Fancher on a rowboat out in the middle of a good-sized lake, with a bushel basket of rocks aboard. Currently doubt if he could hit water 25% of the time till the basket is EMPTY. It's going to take more than "hard work and coaching" to turn him into a quality D1 passer any time soon, IMO!
His throwing mechanics are trash.

1. He wasn't running up the gut every time like #8.
2. Surely on 5 yard tosses he could do better than 51%.

Reactions: Elkview
Marshall fans…

Also Marshall fans….

Non Super fans like to be entertained by good qb play while winning. Weird I know, but no one except maybe 3 people want to watch that crap we saw yesterday. Glad we won, but cmon man

Non Super fans like to be entertained by good qb play while winning. Weird I know, but no one except maybe 3 people want to watch that crap we saw yesterday. Glad we won, but cmon man

Super fan? Why. We won another football game and none of you people are satisfied.

As annoyed with you guys get with me. Double that, and that is how annoying most of you all are!!

go Herd!!

Super fan? Why. We won another football game and none of you people are satisfied.

As annoyed with you guys get with me. Double that, and that is how annoying most of you all are!!

go Herd!!
You shouldn’t be satisfied with our performance either. Co ready to your tiny little brain it’s ok to be critical even in a win. We have fewer passing touchdowns than games played this year. That’s a huge issue that can’t be ignored. Stick to mortgages and tudors biscuits with extra cheese

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT