ADVERTISEMENT

Is Charles Huff the Barack Obama of coaches?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Does a whole lot of flowery talking and not a whole lot of real substance or real results.

Plus I have watched some documentaries on Obama. A well know geopolitical analyst said Oama was the most arrogant and stubborn modern president that took no advice from anyone. He would tell you he was the smartest guy in the room when he clearly wasn't on many subjects.. that includes Trump who the analyst doesn't like at all.

Huff seems to be the same way. Look at the qb situation.. keeps doing it. Didn't surround himself with better coordinators. The offensive game plan is shit.

Guy could sell ice to an Eskimo but unfortunately it might be yellow ice.

Last edited:
Negatively comparing Marshall’s only black coach ever to the only black president ever. Using “experiment” multiple times just like was used on here regarding Obama. Using "arrogant" and "egotistical" for a black is the modern version of "know your place, son."

It's like the more losses that Huff racks up, the more courageous some of you are with your racist rhetoric.

Everyone knows it requires lots of intelligence to be indicted on 91 felonies, commit fraud, and sexually harass women...

criminal defendant ^^^

Negatively comparing Marshall’s only black coach ever to the only black president ever. Using “experiment” multiple times just like was used on here regarding Obama. Using "arrogant" and "egotistical" for a black is the modern version of "know your place, son."

It's like the more losses that Huff racks up, the more courageous some of you are with your racist rhetoric.
when it doubt throw the race card out. I would compare him to Mush but Mush is not smart and has a mush brain. Mush is very corrupt person. Huff and Trump are not alike. Huff and Bush are not like nor is he like Clinton. His personality is like Obama from accounts I am reading about.

He is being plain stubborn playing the same qb. Uses a lot of fluf speech. I really like the Huff hire. but, the more i am seeing the less I like. It is not about race. It is about results and the talk with no real meaning. Obama does it. Huff seems to do it.

when it doubt throw the race card out. I would compare him to Mush but Mush is not smart and has a mush brain. Mush is very corrupt person. Huff and Trump are not alike. Huff and Bush are not like nor is he like Clinton. His personality is like Obama from accounts I am reading about.

He is being plain stubborn playing the same qb. Uses a lot of fluf speech. I really like the Huff hire. but, the more i am seeing the less I like. It is not about race. It is about results and the talk with no real meaning. Obama does it. Huff seems to do it.
You're an idiot and liar.

Obama isn’t black, he just identifies as such. Raised by his white mother and grandmother in white surroundings. Calling him black is like calling a kid with a white dad and black mom that grew up in Marcum Terrace white.

Do we have a lawsuit yet?

Thanks, Al Sharpton.

Race hustle much? Just because you feel white guilt over suing a black man for every penny that doesn't mean you get to come on here and project your racism onto us, you racist piece of shit.

Obama isn’t black, he just identifies as such. Raised by his white mother and grandmother in white surroundings. Calling him black is like calling a kid with a white dad and black mom that grew up in Marcum Terrace white.
You idiot. If Obama was white, your orange jesus would not have claimed he was foreign born, and your party would not have called him a muslim and terrorist.

No. Obama is undefeated.
Other than saying Trump would never be President and Trump just winning and Obama having to Greet him at the White House, staining what would be Obama's next four year legacy and passing the mantle on. Classic moment.

Reactions: ibshep12
You had 44 other Presidents to compare Huff to, but had to go to the Black one. So yes.

I'd call Huff the Hoover of Marshall football. Looked good on paper, everything went to shit, inept.
Ok, Herbert Hoover. But, Obama is a wind bag.

I applauded Marshall for hiring our first minority head coach. People can pretend it wasn't a big deal, it was. However, if Huff doesn't doesn't work out, there will also be backlash calling his termination racial.

I applauded Marshall for hiring our first minority head coach. People can pretend it wasn't a big deal, it was. However, if Huff doesn't doesn't work out, there will also be backlash calling his termination racial.
Only from assholes like Rev Al Rifle, who's just a race baiting hustler.

However, if Huff doesn't doesn't work out, there will also be backlash calling his termination racial.
Especially when the people calling for the termination are using the word "experiment" just like they did with their criticism of hiring our first black president. The use of "experiment" from them isn't a coincidence.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure it helps prevent backlash when the offense can't score a touchdown for weeks on end.

I'd call Huff the Hoover of Marshall football. Looked good on paper, everything went to shit, inept.

Wrong. Huff is not a scapegoat like Hoover though I do hope he has Hoover's resilience.

"But Herbert Hoover refused to fade away. In one of history's most remarkable comebacks, he returned to public service at the end of World War II to help avert global famine and to reorganize the executive branch of government.

By the time of his death in October 1964, Hoover had regained much of the luster once attached to his name. The Quaker theologian who eulogized him at his funeral did not exaggerate when he said of Hoover, "The story is a good one and a great one. . . . It is essentially triumphant.""

Wrong. Huff is not a scapegoat like Hoover though I do hope he has Hoover's resilience.

"But Herbert Hoover refused to fade away. In one of history's most remarkable comebacks, he returned to public service at the end of World War II to help avert global famine and to reorganize the executive branch of government.

By the time of his death in October 1964, Hoover had regained much of the luster once attached to his name. The Quaker theologian who eulogized him at his funeral did not exaggerate when he said of Hoover, "The story is a good one and a great one. . . . It is essentially triumphant.""
Huff might still be a great head coach...but he will not be one here.

First football minority coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT