ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marshall interested

I don’t think the admin would. In the unlikely event that we win the division, I think the CCG is that weekend.

Now that it is pretty certain we won't be in the league championship, it makes a lot more sense to try for that 12th game IMHO. How we do. Kids deserve to play.

With the winds and wet moving through the Tidewater low country right now, a 12/1 date may become the new date for the Monarchs and Herd to play.

With the winds and wet moving through the Tidewater low country right now, a 12/1 date may become the new date for the Monarchs and Herd to play.
You serious Clark? Tomorrow’s weather looks great for the game. The weather today is clear but windy. There is no need what so ever to move the game

Every year we hear how the extra game (Bowl game) gives our players more experience, an opportunity to become a better team! So why would you not want to schedule a make up game?

You serious Clark? Tomorrow’s weather looks great for the game. The weather today is clear but windy. There is no need what so ever to move the game
I live in Virginia Beach and work in Norfolk. The storm passed through last night and put out the power for a few hundred thousand residents, but it is sunny outside and cool, so the game should not be impacted.

I’d just take our money from insurance and stay home.

Why wouldn't we play the game if given the chance ? It's not like we're playing for many championships these days so what the hell else we playing for other than just the sake of it?

Mike Hamrick on his radio show Thursday evening did not completely CLOSE the door to a 12th regular season game for the Herd this year! Definitely said it would NOT be on Oct.27th, our scheduled open date prior to playing Southern Miss. there on Nov. 4th!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT