ADVERTISEMENT

Is systemic police racism a myth?

Hung out with a mutual friend of stan's over the weekend. said ole hippy stan is truly a great person and friend. I respect the hell outta that feller so going to have to believe him.

cheers to you, @extragreen

I bet he is a good dude. I bet he and I would get along fine
he's a great dude. i'm a bit surprised he and @extragreen are as tight as they are given their difference in political affiliation. however, he said they've been friends since they were running around together when they were teenagers and that they respect each other's opinions about political bullshit but don't talk about it. also confirmed ole extra is one helluva cabinet builder.

Top notch. There's only one of those as I'm sure you've discovered.
definitely. love the zz-top look he got going on! i don't see him very often, met him on a canoe trip ~18 years ago. see him once every 2 or 3 or 4 years since. he stopped going after a couple years of me beginning to go on the annual event which has taken place for around 40+ years now. we had a reunion with some of the older guys (one guy is close to 80, with several in their early to mid 70's) over the weekend and he came up with another mutual friend (one of my best friends) from out wayne. between 15 and 20 guys showed up, most from different areas such as richmond, va, wayne co., mineral co., berkeley co., goochland, va., roanoke va., cumberland, md., and other places i'm sure i'm forgetting. one heck of a great group of guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT