ADVERTISEMENT

It Was Cool When Obama Did It.

Big difference between my guy and yours. Mine let the press know when he knew the press was misrepresenting the news, your guy doesn't know the difference.

I know the difference,and Obama knows the difference. You and cheetos do not.

I know the difference,and Obama knows the difference.

iu

1st Amendment doesn't care.

Ah, but you are wrong with this comment as well.

The heckler received no punitive action from the government. They were not arrested, detained, nor told they could no longer do their job . They were simply asked to leave.

So now that you fell for propaganda AND made a poor argument about the First Amendment, what shall you do for your next act?

This new narrative that the Obama administration was nothing but respectful and cooperative with the press is cute. It's insane. But it's also cute.

Ah, but you are wrong with this comment as well.

The heckler received no punitive action from the government. They were not arrested, detained, nor told they could no longer do their job . They were simply asked to leave.

So now that you fell for propaganda AND made a poor argument about the First Amendment, what shall you do for your next act?

It absolutely was an attack on the 1st Amendment, but you only care when conservatives do it.

It absolutely was an attack on the 1st Amendment, but you only care when conservatives do it.

Explain how the heckler's First Amendment rights were violated. Please provide at least one prevailing case citation to prove your argument. Keep in mind no punitive action, i.e. arrest or prosecution, as in this case was the only punitive action possible, was taken against this heckler.

I am probably more radical on First Amendment rights that most of the population (personally I wouldn't have kicked the heckler out, and instead would have encouraged them to continue to make an ass of his/her self), I disagree with recent case law allowing arrest of certain hecklers...but the law here is fairly clear. No punitive action = no prohibition.

Besides James Rosen of FoxNews is a better comparison here.

Eh, I don't think I would use someone thought to be leaking classified info as a comparison to someone who is just an asshole. I really think our founding fathers considered being an asshole as sort of noble. George Washington is the father of American intelligence ops, I think he may have been partial to keeping secrets secret. Leaking classified info has always been an iffy thing, even with the cases related to the Pentagon Papers.

Plus Rosen is a sexual harasser....I wouldn't hitch my ride to him.

Eh, I don't think I would use someone thought to be leaking classified info as a comparison to someone who is just an asshole. I really think our founding fathers considered being an asshole as sort of noble. George Washington is the father of American intelligence ops, I think he may have been partial to keeping secrets secret. Leaking classified info has always been an iffy thing, even with the cases related to the Pentagon Papers.

Plus Rosen is a sexual harasser....I wouldn't hitch my ride to him.

Talk about tossing an illogical red herring into the end to intentionally muddy the water.

Rosen's being investigated by DOJ for routine journalism cannot be just waived off because of partisan point scoring.

Dems are notoriously hypocritical. "Don't do as I do, do as I say."

Look no farther than their position on illegals. When Slick Willie, Crying Chuck, the Cvnt, and the Muslim vowed to stop illegals from pouring into the US prior to Trump, it was the cool thing to do. When Slick Willie and the Muslim indicated that "we ARE a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws", all you mentally deranged hypocrite liberal faggit cocksuckers gave each other a handy. Now that Trump indicates the same and actually takes action, you dumbfvcks think the end of the world is coming.

So, then, why would anybody in their right mind believe you mentally deranged liberal faggit cocksuckers wouldn't be hypocritical about the OP?

Dems are notoriously hypocritical. "Don't do as I do, do as I say."

Look no farther than their position on illegals. When Slick Willie, Crying Chuck, the Cvnt, and the Muslim vowed to stop illegals from pouring into the US prior to Trump, it was the cool thing to do. When Slick Willie and the Muslim indicated that "we ARE a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws", all you mentally deranged hypocrite liberal faggit cocksuckers gave each other a handy. Now that Trump indicates the same and actually takes action, you dumbfvcks think the end of the world is coming.

So, then, why would anybody in their right mind believe you mentally deranged liberal faggit cocksuckers wouldn't be hypocritical about the OP?

tenor.gif

Reactions: mufan08
Intentionally muddy the water? Keep up...I introduced a point on a different thought: I don't think anyone is going to make him their martyr, especially for the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

Are you denying the nature of the investigation into Rosen? How do you personally feel about leaking and reporting classified info (just curious)? Rosen and Acosta are apples and oranges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT