ADVERTISEMENT

"It's 1 yard straight ahead, it's 37 yards if you go left to right."

Hire old offensive coordinators that's set in there way and refuse to fire them.... at some point in Leggs life he learned a shotgun spread offense that was the next big thing in football, he studied it and coached it, but now he can't let it go and for that reason I'm out! no reason we can't: go under center, wildcat, huddle, have a full back, run a trick play, play action a lot more, run a post route......

We run the same read run play that they always handoff cause don't want QB takin licks, or if it a pass play it's a 5 and out, followed by a 1 yard loss run, then 3rd and long , punt.

Gettin old:::: time to go find a young eager upbeat flashy offensive coordinator....DOC

Same coaching staff that won 10 games last 3 seasons except the strength coach.

Youthful team, lots a babies out there fighting their hearts out.

Doc , who doesn't messs around kicked off some very key players....yes I am in the head scratching group too but to not see a regional jail mugshot on Sundays is how I prefer the program.

Bottom line this team WONT make a bowl playing the way it does now. Settle in fellow Herd fans , this may be a longer dry spell than we want to believe. Chase needs a true QB coach and needs to become a leader. Doc may need to review the strength training regimine. This current trend could easily carry on for the entire next season unless changes are made.

Christ! At some point the "baby" excuse has to end. "Young" should never translate into consistently failing to make plays....especially if you are supposedly recruiting "talent with high football IQs". This team is getting man handled and failing to show much improvement each week.

Christ! At some point the "baby" excuse has to end. "Young" should never translate into consistently failing to make plays....especially if you are supposedly recruiting "talent with high football IQs". This team is getting man handled and failing to show much
improvement each week.

The truth is that this team is young and to be honest, I saw much improvement by some very young players this week. Our CV #3 who has been beat and manhandled countless times this season made two big plays in last night's game. He INTed the ball to keep FAU from going up two scores in the second quarter and he held the FAU WR twice on the last few plays of the game. We will be alright guys, by the end of the season, we will look much better on hopefully all sides of the ball.

Having Curraj kicking to the corner on the penalized kickoff was hella dumb. Take the time you save on writing the injury report and read the damn rulebook.

The truth is that this team is young and to be honest, I saw much improvement by some very young players this week. Our CV #3 who has been beat and manhandled countless times this season made two big plays in last night's game. He INTed the ball to keep FAU from going up two scores in the second quarter and he held the FAU WR twice on the last few plays of the game. We will be alright guys, by the end of the season, we will look much better on hopefully all sides of the ball.

"Improvement" against FAU? Just think about that for a moment. Improvement against ....FAU......
:oops:

Same coaching staff that won 10 games last 3 seasons except the strength coach.

Youthful team, lots a babies out there fighting their hearts out.

Doc , who doesn't messs around kicked off some very key players....yes I am in the head scratching group too but to not see a regional jail mugshot on Sundays is how I prefer the program.

Bottom line this team WONT make a bowl playing the way it does now. Settle in fellow Herd fans , this may be a longer dry spell than we want to believe. Chase needs a true QB coach and needs to become a leader. Doc may need to review the strength training regimine. This current trend could easily carry on for the entire next season unless changes are made.
We also have new RB and WR coaches.

In the SEVENTH Season of a coaching tenure, the terms "youth", "young" and "inexperience" should SELDOM be used to describe a team. At MU, they seem to be applied Every Year to describe the team!!!!

In the SEVENTH Season of a coaching tenure, the terms "youth", "young" and "inexperience" should SELDOM be used to describe a team. At MU, they seem to be applied Every Year to describe the team!!!!

So even in the three years in which we won 10+ games, beaten multiple teams from higher conferences, and won our first conference title in over ten years?

So even in the three years in which we won 10+ games, beaten multiple teams from higher conferences, and won our first conference title in over ten years?

Why is it, Marshall fans seem to use the excuse of "young" continually? We read and hear of "great talent", "most talent ever", "High football IQs". And yet only 1 conference title, in a league of midgets, and one of worst looking team performances since the Snyder years.

I don't expect 10 win seasons every year, but when the chest thumping out of the program is as loud as its been, then the performance we have seen this year should be viewed as troubling to say the least. Anything less than 7-8 win seasons in this pathetic league and playing for the league championship most years should be viewed as mediocre.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Doc needs to start recruiting coaches if he's such a good recruiter, he made some wise choices his first few years then once we started winning and we were loosing coaches like crazy he never replaced them with equal or better ones.... now our coaching staff is watered down and our offensive coordinator is the biggest softy non risk taker whimp that I've ever seen ... I would care if Marshall lost tryin but running on a third and long is weak, running time off clock just to get to locker room is weak, not throwing down field is weak, having no style sparkle or at least some misdirection to your offensive shows great weakness... come on doc and hammy find us a guy that's a risk taker some one tryin to make a name for himself.... please

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT