ADVERTISEMENT

It's a great time to be an international criminal or terrorist...

"The Biden administration has determined that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, should be granted immunity in a case brought against him by the fiancée of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, whom the administration has said was murdered at the prince's direction."
Mush is trying to get the oil turned back on. He spit on the guy during the election. Conducted a foreign policy debacle when he recently went over there. Mush is an idiot.

Reactions: KyMUfan
6axcef.jpg

Mush is trying to get the oil turned back on. He spit on the guy during the election. Conducted a foreign policy debacle when he recently went over there. Mush is an idiot.

But at least no mean tweets...

I was at a function a few weeks ago where Joe Manchin was speaking. He said that his idea of lowering carbon emissions was having the USA drill for more fossil fuels in place of buying it from rogue nations that do it far dirtier than us and also fund all their misdeeds. I agree with that comment 100%.

I mean trump wasn’t exactly hard on the saudis at least be honest
Who is saying we need to be “hard on the Saudis”? Shit. We need them on our side. Whether for their oil production or as some level of “ally” in the Middle East. We basically walked out of the Middle East (creating a leadership vacuum) and China and Russia are walking in (BRIC), while we send $$billlions to a worthless country (Ukraine).

The Saudis are basically the only reason our dollar is supported around the world. (Petrodollar). It’s coming to an end. Our standard of living is about to get jacked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT