People's Moderator of Pullman Square

• greed (Scientologist)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raoul (fag)

• Caitlin bangs Butch (beastiality)

• Total voters
I won in a landslide. Too bad Fever ripped that guy off because he could have a place in my cabinet. He knows the bible better than Greed and is a better athlete than rifle(and can rap better).

I won in a landslide. Too bad Fever ripped that guy off because he could have a place in my cabinet. He knows the bible better than Greed and is a better athlete than rifle(and can rap better).
The election was totally rigged. Believe me. Nobody knows elections better than me. And it was rigged, totally rigged. The guy they SAY won, he's an oath breaker. Can you believe that. No way an oath breaker wins a fair election. And everyone knows he's a liar. Makes promises he can't keep. He's a totally vile person. Look at him. He's FAT. Gross. And he's just a very ugly person. He cheated. All the polls, the real ones, showed I was winning. All the voting was online, on the internet. No way you can correctly count the votes, and they didn't count half my votes. I won. I won in a landslide. We have to fight. And we have to fight like heck. Otherwise you're going to lose your board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT