ADVERTISEMENT

I've Made a Ruling

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Based on bylaw B-10.7.2(e), the architect and/or chairman of this board has ultimate bet ruling authority. As a result, I have spent the last week spending substantial time going through the HN archives to research any bet regarding E.T. and the next presidential election.

The first bet that was both offered and accepted for the 2024 election was back in 12/20. As you can see, there was no mention of the Democratic candidate. The bet was only that trump would win in a landslide:

MIchigan also made the bet very clear by reiterating it on the same day, and once again, there was a mention of trump but not requirement of the Democratic nominee:

But then just over three years later, Michigan tried changing the bet that he both offered and agreed to with E.T. by trying to dictate who E.T..'s candidate was, which was not the original bet:

Exactly a month ago today, Michigan confirmed that he agreed to the "original" bet, because E.T. kept copying-and-pasting Michigan's original bet. As mentioned, the original bet was the one back in 12/20 which is posted above:

The first/original bet and the most recent one accepted by Michigan both had no restriction on E.T.'s candidate, just that if trump was running, he would win in a landslide. As a result, since that hasn't happened, E.T. is entirely permitted to regain his normal posting privileges. I would like to warn the deplorables to not misrepresent a bet in the future. This is your one and only warning, as a fellow deplorable has a history of posting forged receipts to lie about him fulfilling his end of a losing bet on here.

Congratulations and welcome back, E.T. God speed.

Based on bylaw B-10.7.2(e), the architect and/or chairman of this board has ultimate bet ruling authority. As a result, I have spent the last week spending substantial time going through the HN archives to research any bet regarding E.T. and the next presidential election.

The first bet that was both offered and accepted for the 2024 election was back in 12/20. As you can see, there was no mention of the Democratic candidate. The bet was only that trump would win in a landslide:

MIchigan also made the bet very clear by reiterating it on the same day, and once again, there was a mention of trump but not requirement of the Democratic nominee:

But then just over three years later, Michigan tried changing the bet that he both offered and agreed to with E.T. by trying to dictate who E.T..'s candidate was, which was not the original bet:

Exactly a month ago today, Michigan confirmed that he agreed to the "original" bet, because E.T. kept copying-and-pasting Michigan's original bet. As mentioned, the original bet was the one back in 12/20 which is posted above:

The first/original bet and the most recent one accepted by Michigan both had no restriction on E.T.'s candidate, just that if trump was running, he would win in a landslide. As a result, since that hasn't happened, E.T. is entirely permitted to regain his normal posting privileges. I would like to warn the deplorables to not misrepresent a bet in the future. This is your one and only warning, as a fellow deplorable has a history of posting forged receipts to lie about him fulfilling his end of a losing bet on here.

Congratulations and welcome back, E.T. God speed.
Just like in NY, all @MichiganHerd has to prove is that ET made a bet. The jurors can assume that it was for Biden, and only a fraction of jurors need to agree to banish ET eternally from this board. You are in California and have no jurisdiction over this east coast case.

Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently

IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump

I have no problem making the bet.

Seems you DO have a problem making the bet, and it's that you are a lying coward.

You don't decide shit around here.
I've shown otherwise, Meg. Still mad that I exposed your homorific selfies? Don't worry - people already thought you were like that prior to those pictures. Now, they are just assured of it.

Church of scientology loves atheist . There God is Hubbard. He advises members to really recruit atheists hard. That way they can find out Hubbard is God. Rifle wont buy into hubbards lies as greed has. Freewill baptist preacher in big hurricane says no Christian should ever dapple or fool with the church of scientology. If they did and welcomed it then they should revaluate their salvation experience. Because no sign of Christ in their heart due to Satan taking up all the space. Be good to eg and pray for his soul he could be the closest to hell than anyone on the board

Church of scientology loves atheist . There God is Hubbard. He advises members to really recruit atheists hard. That way they can find out Hubbard is God. Rifle wont buy into hubbards lies as greed has. Freewill baptist preacher in big hurricane says no Christian should ever dapple or fool with the church of scientology. If they did and welcomed it then they should revaluate their salvation experience. Because no sign of Christ in their heart due to Satan taking up all the space. Be good to eg and pray for his soul he could be the closest to hell than anyone on the board
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

Atheist support is all u got eg. When he digs into your cult he will have your plug pulled

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT