ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD James Madison

RhinoD

Gold Buffalo
Mar 7, 2007
I've never picked against the Herd that I can remember... Certainly not in a conference game... But this week, I get it if you do.

Marshall -- 24
JMU -- 23

I am going to rent that UFC fight at 2pm. The funny colored hair skinny kid from out west is fighting that Russian. Then, that Islam dude from a Russian province is fighting that guy from Brazil. It is less stressful watching Russians and Jihadists fight each other than it is watching a Marshall football game. That wild hair skinny dude is crazy but fighting those Russians in UFC is pretty tough unless you are Brazilian or from Uganda.

I am going to be a "real" fan and pick Marshall to pull the upset against James Madison.

31 to 23. Laborn goes for 225.

Why? I don't know.

I predict we score. I’m going out on a limb here.
We are good for about 1 TD it seems like. Might even get a FG or two if the defense gets some turnovers deep in JMU territory. I’ve literally seen high school teams install a new scheme in a week, hoping for some changes on the offensive side of the ball. We need to throw deep at least 3-4 times per game so that the defense just doesn’t load the box and shut down our run game. My heart says to pick Marshall, but my head says different until they prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Real SamC
Shite happens and we might win one ….believe it when it happens. Good luck! First quarter will tells us all we want to know. No even prayers will help us now.

31-10 jmu
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT