ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Kushner About to Cash In

Raises questions about whether his work in govy was specifically to set up financial gain post-office. If something seems shady, especially in govy, it’s probably shady. Especially if his dad will be running again in ‘24

I hope he is doing exactly that especially after the way the govt treated him, his family, the Jewish people, and the way the election was well "handled". Good for him. He did a lot for the Jewish people and Israel.

I don’t necessarily blame a politician for leveraging their connections/knowledge of policy after they get out of office for consulting or investment opportunities - if it’s on the up & up. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to question this stuff given the amount of income potential. Especially since it’s looking likely Trump will run again

Raises questions about whether his work in govy was specifically to set up financial gain post-office. If something seems shady, especially in govy, it’s probably shady. Especially if his dad will be running again in ‘24
Yeah it’s such a racket that people gain their wealth post -office instead of gaining wealth in office.

Trump is not running again. Simple, he will not win. Most R's know that.
He fund-raised on the premise of funding the vote-recounts (which he didn’t) but it went to his war-chest. Biden’s numbers are slipping & Kamala’s polling is setting off alarms. Unless he & Desantis have a major donnybrook, it’s looking like he’s running

He fund-raised on the premise of funding the vote-recounts (which he didn’t) but it went to his war-chest. Biden’s numbers are slipping & Kamala’s polling is setting off alarms. Unless he & Desantis have a major donnybrook, it’s looking like he’s running
My momma says Donald will be back and he will save the country. She has been a Democrat since 1958.

My momma says Donald will be back and he will save the country. She has been a Democrat since 1958.
tenor.gif

Desantis in 24 yes, Trump no thanks. He is just too toxic.

You're clueless if you don't think DeSantis is the same. His own state is in disagreement with him and turning away from him.

At least he’s waited until Trump was out of office and you can use the term “questionable” to describe it.

Hunter has left no doubt what he’s up to.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I'm still waiting on that link of subjects that Biden has a higher favorability ranking in Florida on.
61% of Floridians approve of how Biden is handling Covid. That number is only 52% for DeSantis.

61% of Floridians approve of how Biden is handling Covid. That number is only 52% for DeSantis.

Thank you, and with the amount of covid cases in Florida they should be.

how is biden handling covid? it changes by the minute. I bet people are so upset with Florida they will stop going there and moving there. I bet they want locked down. hahaha

Shit, Kushner already cashed in with Qatar. A cool billion. And I am not even mad; you all elected a shady real estate billionaire, who brought along other shady SOBs with him, apparently it is what the people wanted.
Silent about hunter using his dads connections I see

You're clueless if you don't think DeSantis is the same. His own state is in disagreement with him and turning away from him.
Well, we agree on something. I've been saying most gop candidates would govern no differently.

I eagerly await your insult.

The Saudis gave Kushner two billion even though they had serious doubts. Again, I'm not against people leveraging their knowledge when they get out of office & they don't have ties to family members still making policy decisions, but if Trump gets elected, it's very Hunter AND James Biden-esque. Only Biden's still in office. I don't see it any different than the Clinton Global Initiative. Pay them today & they will glady give you hamburgers on election Tuesday (if they win.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT