ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Kushner About to Cash In

61% of Floridians approve of how Biden is handling Covid. That number is only 52% for DeSantis.

Can we get an update here? Curious if public opinion has shifted.

Can we get an update here? Curious if public opinion has shifted.
lot of hypocrital libs down in florida enjoying it. the libs around here, who are trying to ruin NC, would run down to florida during covid to enjoy their freedom and then would come back here and do their control measures and virtue signaling. They are miserable ass people.

lot of hypocrital libs down in florida enjoying it. the libs around here, who are trying to ruin NC, would run down to florida during covid to enjoy their freedom and then would come back here and do their control measures and virtue signaling. They are miserable ass people.
That's why its necessary to mock them. It seems cruel but it's not. They hate you and are pissed you didn't die from covid. Never skip an opportunity to make fun of them.

Added bonus: Say "how mad does it make you that you're up to 3 doses of experimental poison and 2 bouts of covid and I haven't even taken a test and still alive?"

That's why its necessary to mock them. It seems cruel but it's not. They hate you and are pissed you didn't die from covid. Never skip an opportunity to make fun of them.

Added bonus: Say "how mad does it make you that you're up to 3 doses of experimental poison and 2 bouts of covid and I haven't even taken a test and still alive?"
we were at a large resort hotel. people in the bar, lobby, eating. 4 damn people from one family walks in the lobby wearing masks. Two of them teenage boys. I want to ask people like that if it is so dangerous here do you really think that 10 cent cloth mask with rubber bands on it is going to save you? No way they believe that shit. If they really thought it was that dangeous they would not be there. I think it is an arrogant thing of look at me, I am smarter than you and we care more than you. Thye looked stupid , really stupid.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
we were at a large resort hotel. people in the bar, lobby, eating. 4 damn people from one family walks in the lobby wearing masks. Two of them teenage boys. I want to ask people like that if it is so dangerous here do you really think that 10 cent cloth mask with rubber bands on it is going to save you? No way they believe that shit. If they really thought it was that dangeous they would not be there. I think it is an arrogant thing of look at me, I am smarter than you and we care more than you. Thye looked stupid , really stupid.
They know it doesn't protect them -- they've already had covid after "doing all the right things." Today on my run there were two houses on Norway Ave alone with Ukraine flags outside. This is the equivalent of putting a mask on your house.

No one is more miserable than a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

You're an idiot.

No one is stupider than a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

They know it doesn't protect them -- they've already had covid after "doing all the right things." Today on my run there were two houses on Norway Ave alone with Ukraine flags outside. This is the equivalent of putting a mask on your house.
You're an idiot.

it's very Hunter AND James Biden-esque
LOL, it's worse. Which Saudi made the call to give Kushner 2 billion? MBS himself. And the amount of money dwarfs anything the cons claim Hunter did. $25m a year just to run the fund.

Like I said last year, when Hunter Biden gets two billion, call me.

You know what is really funny about it? The Saudis only gave $1b to Mnuchin for his fund....and he's the one that actually knows what he's doing lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamSwimmer
LOL, it's worse. Which Saudi made the call to give Kushner 2 billion? MBS himself. And the amount of money dwarfs anything the cons claim Hunter did. $25m a year just to run the fund.

Like I said last year, when Hunter Biden gets two billion, call me.

You know what is really funny about it? The Saudis only gave $1m to Mnuchin for his fund....and he's the one that actually knows what he's doing lol.
It's close but there's no "big guy" also implicated in Kushner's dealings.

It's close but there's no "big guy" also implicated in Kushner's dealings.
If I bought cocaine from Pablo Escobar's relative, I think it is safe to assume it's Pablo's cocaine. Except that he's dead, but you get my drift.

The thing with the Saudis is the head of state (technically de facto head of state, but we know who is in charge) made the deal. That's an extra layer of stench beyond business dealings. That the head of state is a verified piece of shit is just the chef's kiss. The chef's kiss on a giant shitburger. You want a conspiracy theory? Kinda funny the Saudis refused to raise their oil production for Biden, eh?

If I bought cocaine from Pablo Escobar's relative, I think it is safe to assume it's Pablo's cocaine. Except that he's dead, but you get my drift.

The thing with the Saudis is the head of state (technically de facto head of state, but we know who is in charge) made the deal. That's an extra layer of stench beyond business dealings. That the head of state is a verified piece of shit is just the chef's kiss. The chef's kiss on a giant shitburger. You want a conspiracy theory? Kinda funny the Saudis refused to raise their oil production for Biden, eh?
Hell, if Hunter winds up being tied to Pablo, would anyone truly be shocked?

Between Hunter & Jarod, Kushner seems to be more cautious (& not unstable AF like Hunter.) That's not an excuse as I started this thread a year ago because I think the deal is something that needs to be scrutinized.

And given the comments Biden has made publicly (& repeatedly) about the Saudis, I'm not really shocked they're not playing ball. That's not an endorsement of them, just an observation. Doesn't feel like we're using any leverage against them right now either. Biden gave them a shit-ton of weapons recently & got zero from it.

Hell, if Hunter winds up being tied to Pablo, would anyone truly be shocked?

Between Hunter & Jarod, Kushner seems to be more cautious (& not unstable AF like Hunter.) That's not an excuse as I started this thread a year ago because I think the deal is something that needs to be scrutinized.

And given the comments Biden has made publicly (& repeatedly) about the Saudis, I'm not really shocked they're not playing ball. That's not an endorsement of them, just an observation. Doesn't feel like we're using any leverage against them right now either. Biden gave them a shit-ton of weapons recently & got zero from it.
the Biden family is compromised by foreign entities. period.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Today on my run there were two houses on Norway Ave alone with Ukraine flags outside
What is this new obsession liberals have with the Ukrainian flag?

Is it just virtue signaling?

What is this new obsession liberals have with the Ukrainian flag?

Is it just virtue signaling?
Republicans would display the Ukrainian flag, but they simply don't have room for another.

49639804573_46c7de4574_k.jpg

There's nothing to scrutinize, as apparently it is perfectly legal. Which is probably because no one thought the family of an ex-POTUS would make $2b deals with a despot.
I still think with everything coming back on Hunter & James Biden - & their financial ties to Joe, that when Trump wins, the Dems will turn around & use the same playbook to impeach him once again. Politics, like the NFL, is a copycat league.

I still think with everything coming back on Hunter & James Biden - & their financial ties to Joe, that when Trump wins, the Dems will turn around & use the same playbook to impeach him once again. Politics, like the NFL, is a copycat league.
You're a lying idiot.

Don't forget about Kushner's $2 billion Saudi investment fund at Affinity. It's actually got close to $3 billion total but the other billy is additional foreign investment. I still have serious concerns with the expectations from them providing the capital, especially since Kushner's firm admitted (as of July) only a tiny portion of the funds had been invested. They're making plenty managing it though.

Affinity is an SEC regulated company so they're open to scrutiny. If Trump wins, I still think this fund will be how the dems go after Trump similar to how the GOP went after Hunter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT