ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Bash: Trump has 'entered into a secret deal' with Putin

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
MSNBC National Security Analyst Jeremy Bash reacts to the news that Trump's top intelligence official, Dan Coats, only learned the White House was inviting Putin to Washington when NBC News' Andrea Mitchell told him on live television.Duration: 1:13

http://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour-with-Brian-Williams

Last edited:
MSNBC NationalSecurity Analyst
BWAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!

It's a good idea to visit the source before commenting. Jeremy Bash, the person mentioned in this thread's title, is a former CIA Chief of Staff.

Brian Williams had comments from several persons with FBI or CIA experience....but Williams initial statement sums it up....
'For the first time, a US leader is, at least, suspected of having loyalty to a foreign leader of a foreign power."

Now, I'm not sure this is the "first time"....but it's a serious accusation nonetheless.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 19MU88
Someone should explain the word evidence to you.
I have a good grasp on the concept.

Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion.[1] This support may be strong or weak. The strongest type of evidence is that which provides direct proof of the truth of an assertion. At the other extreme is evidence that is merely consistent with an assertion but does not rule out other, contradictory assertions, as in circumstantial evidence.

at some point, do you guys ever wonder if they are pumping this BS out just to see how much foolishness the libtards will lap up and react to? I guess on some level it must feel good to know you can just send out anything and almost half the country will gulp it down like a fool and get all jazzed up by it.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
at some point, do you guys ever wonder if they are pumping this BS out just to see how much foolishness the libtards will lap up and react to? I guess on some level it must feel good to know you can just send out anything and almost half the country will gulp it down like a fool and get all jazzed up by it.

YOU HAVE YOUR
head_up_ass.jpg

I think that is what Trump, his crew, and Fox do to conservatives. And you, rube.

The sad thing is that cheeto has admitted to doing exactly that in two different ways. It would be like me telling a girlfriend multiple times that I am going to cheat on her like I have every single girlfriend, her finding condom wrappers hidden in my car, her seeing lipstick marks around my crank, her seeing texts from girls she doesn't recognize on my phone, yet her thinking I would never cheat on her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT