ADVERTISEMENT

JFK Jr.. to run as Independent?

Smart man.
Trying to end up like his father.

Years ago, I co-produced a record for Rick Ross, Jay Z, and John Legend. I was just listening to it on my bike ride today. Rick said the same thing.

“My top back like JFK
They wanna push my top back like JFK (Ayy)
So— So I "JFK"
Join forces with the kings and we ate all day (Oh)”

If he could get some media love, he could actually play spoiler in this election.

Years ago, I co-produced a record for Rick Ross, Jay Z, and John Legend. I was just listening to it on my bike ride today. Rick said the same thing.

“My top back like JFK
So— So I "JFK"
Sure you did chief.
And back to the original post, him running as an independent hurts the gop as well, maybe not as much as with dems but still will steal votes

Sure you did chief.
It wasn't just that one. It's about a dozen records I've produced for Ross. I was supposed to be with him last night in Anaheim for the first time in about 10 years. It's been a long time since I've worked with him. He cancelled the show and stayed in NYC.

Check out who this guy is on Instagram who told me to text him yesterday:

I've known him since 2008/2009, but like Ross, it's been a long time since we have talked. It's Ross' best friend, A&R, and DJ.

Then, look at the people you can find online who produced the records that I posted (I always keep my name off of everything published). You'll see two names. One of them, I previously posted social media posts on here of him thanking me for teaching him so much. He is in many pictures with me with major artists with us.

Here is me sending him money for royalties, as noted, that I get paid.

The other person you can find online with credits on those records? Here is one of many settlements he paid to me for stealing. Part of not publishing my name means others can take credit and steal records of mine, like in this case. As you can see, after enough suits being field for about 20 records, he just wanted it to end and pay it all back:

JFK Jr. What am I missing. Where is campaign headquarters, Rhode Island Sound.

“My top back like JFK
So— So I "JFK"
I thought you were a bottom

The Trump voter isn't voting for RFK Jr. if Trump is in the race.
There are only trump voters in the gop? Like it or not the gop doesn’t coalesce around a single candidate like the dems do come general election time. It’s either my guy or nothing. Trump isn’t well liked outside of the hardcore herdman types. His time has come and gone. RFK Jr would absolutely steal gop votes and that does nothing but support the dems and Biden

There are only trump voters in the gop? Like it or not the gop doesn’t coalesce around a single candidate like the dems do come general election time. It’s either my guy or nothing. Trump isn’t well liked outside of the hardcore herdman types. His time has come and gone. RFK Jr would absolutely steal gop votes and that does nothing but support the dems and Biden
He would steal more independent votes than anything

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Only people like me? Just saw a new poll about republican candidates and it was something like this for 1 and 2 gut for Republicans.

Trump 53
Desantis 13

Might as well face reality. Trumps the nominee. If you don't like it, go vote foe Mush and see what happens. This thing gets worse.

You think it isonly people like me? You are not paying attention.

Not sure why you like to single me out all the time.

You are obsessed with me. It is to the point of delusion. This is America. You vote your way..I vote mine.
After decades on this board of proclaiming your "patriotism", you have proven yourself beyond a shadow of doubt as an unAmerican Constitution hating oath breaking magat. Your orange jesus would sell his soul (if he still had one) for another opportunity to destroy the United States of America. You're disgusting.

After decades on this board of proclaiming your "patriotism", you have proven yourself beyond a shadow of doubt as an unAmerican Constitution hating oath breaking magat. Your orange jesus would sell his soul (if he still had one) for another opportunity to destroy the United States of America. You're disgusting.
Hahaha well, I take the word of other Americans and other veterans over yout word. I know guys with 10 to combat deployments....some highly decorated. And wonded . GUESS WHAT? You want to say the same thing about then? I know some that vote for Democrats. We get along fine as well.

There are thousands of them and us who vote for Trump or whoever.

Get over yourself..your opinion on that matter is worthless. Once because you ae an ass about it and two you haven't done jack shit to tell veteran or a service memeber how to vote. Nothing.

Again, you vote your way and I vote mine. That's America.

Hahaha well, I take the word of other Americans and other veterans over yout word. I know guys with 10 to combat deployments....some highly decorated. And wonded . GUESS WHAT? You want to say the same thing about then? I know some that vote for Democrats. We get along fine as well.

There are thousands of them and us who vote for Trump or whoever.

Get over yourself..your opinion on that matter is worthless. Once because you ae an ass about it and two you haven't done jack shit to tell veteran or a service memeber how to vote. Nothing.

Again, you vote your way and I vote mine. That's America.
You're a complete imbecile. Let me make this as plain as possible. People like you suck. If they're like you (ignorant of facts, or just plain stupid enough to vote for an oath breaker and America hater, military or civilian, they are America's worst enemy. You're disgusting.

You're a complete imbecile. Let me make this as plain as possible. People like you suck. If they're like you (ignorant of facts, or just plain stupid enough to vote for an oath breaker and America hater, military or civilian, they are America's worst enemy. You're disgusting.
Really guys from special mission units and others places are America's worst enemy. Do you know what some of these people have done for this country and what othe people have done behind the scenes? And what their families have sacrificed? You're the one without a clue. You are saying that all these people who have given countless hours away from home, been shot, blown up, left in the middle of the night .

That's why you are a jack ass. What were you doing?

Last edited:
Greed is an embarrassment to Wayne Co. And that is really saying something.

Really guys from special mission units and others places are America's worst enemy. Do you know what some of these people have done for this country and what othe people have done behind the scenes? And what their families have sacrificed? You're the one without a clue. You are saying thet albeit people who given countless hours away from home, been shot, blown up, left in the middle of the night .

That's why you are jackals. What were you doing?
You can't make someone see the benefits. Greed dodged the draft and has several family members who hold a grudge against the military because of the former policies against the gay community. So, he is not going to be convinced of the merits of those who served.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Hey greed was just out on my street. A guy stopped buy after seeing one of my flags(a military flag). Ends up he starts telling nme his story. A career in SF. Left home at 17. Got shot in South America back in the 90's doing SF missions. Went back and got his degree while still serving and recovering from his wounds. Went back into SF and did all kinds of other things. Met him and his daughter. . Come to find out he knew my son and had offered some advice a few years ago.

What do you think of that guy if he doesn't vote like you. You want to tell him he is America's worst?

Ignorant of facts says the guy that says there is no evidence of Biden crimes and has three religions.

Really guys from special mission units and others places are America's worst enemy.
Absolutely. Any military personnel voting for your orange Jesus is either ignorant or anti american. So yes, they are America's worst enemy.

There are only trump voters in the gop? Like it or not the gop doesn’t coalesce around a single candidate like the dems do come general election time.
Animated GIF

Hey greed was just out on my street. A guy stopped buy after seeing one of my flags(a military flag). Ends up he starts telling nme his story. A career in SF. Left home at 17. Got shot in South America back in the 90's doing SF missions. Went back and got his degree while still serving and recovering from his wounds. Went back into SF and did all kinds of other things. Met him and his daughter. . Come to find out he knew my son and had offered some advice a few years ago.

What do you think of that guy if he doesn't vote like you. You want to tell him he is America's worst?
If he supports and defends your orange jesus, he's either ignorant or an oath breaker like you.

No. YOU and your ilk turn your back on the Constitution, the United States, and the oath you took. You're disgusting.
You do understand, it is OUR right to vote for he we want to. You have not done anything close to what some of these men have done. It is not American of you to say what you do about their right to vote for their candidate. The guy today took a bullet for his country, through his stomach. You are idiotic for saying what you do.

No. YOU and your ilk turn your back on the Constitution, the United States, and the oath you took. You're disgusting.
You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about old man. You are a grumpy old man mad at the world and anyone who votes differently than you do. You may be a whole lot happier if you didn't try and follow three religions.

You do understand, it is OUR right to vote for he we want to. You have not done anything close to what some of these men have done. It is not American of you to say what you do about their right to vote for their candidate. The guy today took a bullet for his country, through his stomach. You are idiotic for saying what you do.
No. YOU and your ilk turn your back on the Constitution, the United States, and the oath you took. You're disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT