ADVERTISEMENT

Jillian Michaels lists reasons for leaving California

Shithole, USA is full of sick f**ks. Part of several reasons why California is #1 in loss of population.

TODAY'S Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country.
….and she’s a lesbian, so let’s see how the board libs try to spin this.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Jillian Michaels (lesbian against LGBTQ rights).

You idiots really know how to pick'em.

56n.gif

Jillian Michaels (lesbian against LGBTQ rights).

You idiots really know how to pick'em.

Unlike you, she's against men sleeping with teenage boys. Something you have no issue with, as long as your party wins, sicko.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Unlike you, she's against men sleeping with teenage boys. Something you have no issue with, as long as your party wins, sicko.
I have the idiot blocked, but is he condemning her for not being for pedophilia?

I have the idiot blocked, but is he condemning her for not being for pedophilia?

He's condemning her for being against the alphabet's rights. He's fine with pedophilia, among many other perversions, then claims to be a man of God.

• Angry
Reactions: Jartard
FWIW the law change in 2020 wasn’t the problem, the original law was. Per the original law if the minor was 14-17 and the age gap was fewer than 10 years AND the sex was vaginal then the judge had discretion on whether the adult had to register as a sex offender. The 2020 update removed the part where the sex had to be vaginal, which meant it could apply to gay couples, or straight couples having non-vaginal sex.

And to be clear this didn’t mean it was LEGAL for a 24 year old and 14 year old to have sex, it meant the judge had discretion on whether to make the adult register as a sex offender.

10 years is way too much of a range, even to be at a judge’s discretion. Especially at the lower end of that age range. I’m all for close age exceptions because making an 18 year old register as a SO for having sex with someone they’re a month older than is stupid, but that gap is too much.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I've never heard of her. It makes me happy to be of an age where I don't know who the hell these celebrities are.

Since y'all say she's a lesbian, I'm going to assume she's against sleeping with any male, regardless of age.
You’ve never heard of Jillian Michaels? First off she’s in your age range and she’s been around a while. She’s the hot workout instructor lady. Grab one of her tapes, you can get a good cardio workout with it.

You’ve never heard of Jillian Michaels? First off she’s in your age range and she’s been around a while. She’s the hot workout instructor lady.
Never. I did look her up, and she is hot. I saw that she was involved with a reality TV show, and while I have heard of the show I simply do not watch that stuff.

Never. I did look her up, and she is hot. I saw that she was involved with a reality TV show, and while I have heard of the show I simply do not watch that stuff.
She’s a known man-hater. I hear that she’s been known to cause men to have bike accidents in California.

He's condemning her for being against the alphabet's rights. He's fine with pedophilia, among many other perversions, then claims to be a man of God.
You're a Godless lying trumptard pervert.

Part of several reasons why California is #1 in loss of population.
Will any of you deplorables please explain "per capita" to Crispy Lips so he can stop looking so fvcking dumb? When looking at per capita, west virginia lost a greater percent of their population than California. Not only is west virginia losing a greater percentage of its population, but it's also one of only three states (which includes the other major shithole, Mississippi) that lost population overall over the last 15 years.

That pretty much destroys your entire argument, huh, Crispy Lips?

Will any of you deplorables please explain "per capita" to Crispy Lips so he can stop looking so fvcking dumb? When looking at per capita, west virginia lost a greater percent of their population than California. Not only is west virginia losing a greater percentage of its population, but it's also one of only three states (which includes the other major shithole, Mississippi) that lost population overall over the last 15 years.

That pretty much destroys your entire argument, huh, Crispy Lips?

Will you tell yourself that California is #1 in population loss and being an overpriced, over-taxed shithole are two of several reasons?

I accept WV for what it is. It's a poor state. I love WV. It's peaceful, friendly, beautiful and awesome for me. No sanctuaries for criminal, illegal aliens.

No sanctuary for trannys and pervs wanting to mutilate and sexually abuse children.

California has it all and has grown into a shithole. It used to be awesome. Now, it's a shithole.

I also lol at you attempting to cut down WV in a feeble attempt to make California great. There's nothing great about California anymore. That's why people are leaving the shithole.

You're all about reputation, looks and wanting people to envy/like you.

You're just another bleater who claims tolerance, but really doesn't.

Red states are laughing at California, New York and Washington. You all suck.

Will you tell yourself that California is #1 in population loss
Will anybody explain the importance of per capita statistical measures to Crispy Lips, please? west virginia has a greater population loss than California, both last year and over the last 15 years.

I also lol at you attempting to cut down WV in a feeble attempt to make California great.
My mocking of west virginia started years before living in California. California doesn't need to mock west virginia in order to be "great." I've lived all over the country. If money is no object, any reasonable person chooses California. Everything you claim to like about west virginia (peaceful, beautiful, awesome) is significantly better in California.

You realize how big and diverse California is, right? It has numerous regions that are far more remote ("peaceful") than anywhere in west virginia. It, overwhelmingly, is far more beautiful than west virginia. Hell, I guarantee that my neighborhood and village are more peaceful and intertwined with nature than people on Poplar Ave. who deal with their own city, Marietta across the river, and a highway just a mile away.

You're all about . . . wanting people to like you.

Yeah, I try to treat everybody as kindly and politely on here as popular so that they all like me, moron.

You realize how big and diverse California is, right?

Yes. Yes I do. To its own detriment.

People aren't leaving in droves because California is great. Businesses aren't closing shop because California is great.

It is happening because California is a shithole.

Yes. Yes I do. To its own detriment.

People aren't leaving in droves because California is great. Businesses aren't closing shop because California is great.

It is happening because California is a shithole.
So if people are leaving California because you think it is a shithole, then what does that say about a state that has a greater percent of its population leaving?

So if people are leaving California because you think it is a shithole, then what does that say about a state that has a greater percent of its population leaving?

West Virginia is currently at what, 1.7 million? It's hovered around 1.8 million my entire life.

I'm a proud, born and raised West Virginian.

I love my home state and am proud of it.

What's your home state?

West Virginia is currently at what, 1.7 million? It's hovered around 1.8 million my entire life.

I'm a proud, born and raised West Virginian.

I love my home state and am proud of it.

What's your home state?

So over the last 50 years, wv's population has increased 3%.
Over the same time period, California's population has increased 100%

Over the last 15 years, wv's population has decreased.
Over the last 15 years, California's population has significantly increased.

Over the last year, wv's population has decreased at a higher rate than California's.

And you're dumb enough to continue bringing this topic up?

Now, try answering the question, moron:

Will anybody explain the importance of per capita statistical measures to Crispy Lips, please? west virginia has a greater population loss than California, both last year and over the last 15 years.

My mocking of west virginia started years before living in California. California doesn't need to mock west virginia in order to be "great." I've lived all over the country. If money is no object, any reasonable person chooses California. Everything you claim to like about west virginia (peaceful, beautiful, awesome) is significantly better in California.

You realize how big and diverse California is, right? It has numerous regions that are far more remote ("peaceful") than anywhere in west virginia. It, overwhelmingly, is far more beautiful than west virginia. Hell, I guarantee that my neighborhood and village are more peaceful and intertwined with nature than people on Poplar Ave. who deal with their own city, Marietta across the river, and a highway just a mile away.

Yeah, I try to treat everybody as kindly and politely on here as popular so that they all like me, moron.
I'm surprised rifle hasn't gotten out of that California sh#thole and returned to his palatial estate in Utah. Maybe that salt lake air would do some good in helping clear his brain from whatever it is that's wrong with it.

Reactions: 30CAT
So over the last 50 years, wv's population has increased 3%.
Over the same time period, California's population has increased 100%

Over the last 15 years, wv's population has decreased.
Over the last 15 years, California's population has significantly increased.

Over the last year, wv's population has decreased at a higher rate than California's.

And you're dumb enough to continue bringing this topic up?

Now, try answering the question, moron:

They leave WV for better opportunities, because there's not a whole lot here.

They are leaving California because it's a shithole.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT