ADVERTISEMENT

Job Growth

Banker fails at math and rifle fails getting along with herd fans. Wont comment to me. Doesn't like getting upended by a high school graduate like me or lebron james lol. Takes 3 paragraphs to explain himself. Wow

I was open to hearing reasonable opinions. But when more than half of your post could have been summed up by saying "Yes, I agree with that, King Rifle," then I felt it important to summarize it for you.
Rifle is an educated idiot. Knows far more about clothes than anything on his vehicle. He is on big daddy rifle's back pocket. Kinda like trump. Great at BS. Better learn more about life by experience than copying and pasting. Still makes the board great. When he can't make you mad then its fun to watch him talk and talk and talk hoping to hit something right.

Rifle is an educated idiot. Knows far more about clothes than anything on his vehicle. He is on big daddy rifle's back pocket. Kinda like trump. Great at BS. Better learn more about life by experience than copying and pasting. Still makes the board great. When he can't make you mad then its fun to watch him talk and talk and talk hoping to hit something right.
holy shit, who are you today, dr. jekyl or mr. hyde? one day yore slurping his nutz, the next yore kicking him in the nutz.

Reactions: 19MU88
And that's why you are a banker who routinely fails at basic math on here. You can't understand that $20 million every couple of years is far better than $200,000 x 6-8 over two years.

Oh, and about that "not being in sales" . . . I started in sales when I was 23. At 25, I was stolen by another company due to my relationships with managing partners at top DC law firms. At 26, I was stolen by yet another company, which in order to get me, had to pay me a base of $80,000, which is more than $100,000 in today's money. Even better, which anyone in sales will attest, my base was dwarfed by my commission earnings. They also gave me $750/month for a car instead of forcing me in a deathtrap.

When the CFO alerted the CEO his concern about a 26 year old making more than he was as CFO (who was paid over $200K), the CEO responded with "I suggest you go back and look at what the sales numbers are for the company since he has been here."

About 2.5 years later, after continuing to see my income rise even during the recession, they gave me an offer: they offered me to be the director of the entire sales division (which ranged between managing 6-12 inside and outside sales reps). As a director, I would then join the other four partners in the company. Though I would give up the majority of my commission, I would still make some commission on the entire sales team's progress. But as a partner, I would be invested in the profits of the company. My payoff would be a percentage of the profit made each year based on the number of years I was at the company. Since the company - a small one - jumped from about $30 million in annual revenue to nearly $50 million in my time there, I earned a much bigger payoff taking that offer.

So, yes, I know nothing about sales other than being raided from a sales position at an Amazon partner company to being raided from sales at a litigation company into being a partner at another company all because of sales, which I was in for nearly a decade.

It sounds like you still haven't found a calculator.

And you gave all that up to be a drug dealer for rappers.

Reactions: Bankerreturns
Wv fan I don't just agree with everything someone says. Like you are with Trump. Rifle is dead on a lot but sometimes being twice his age and much wiser I try to get him to back off sometimes when it gets two stupid. Your taking up for him now, he doesn't need my help.

Rappers and drugs go together like country and western. Rappers are uneducated so are deployables

Wv fan I don't just agree with everything someone says. Like you are with Trump. Rifle is dead on a lot but sometimes being twice his age and much wiser I try to get him to back off sometimes when it gets two stupid. Your taking up for him now, he doesn't need my help.
8XFT0K.gif

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Why put a picture up of your daddy up. Inner you wear bibbed over all's

Last edited:
It don't matter now. My wife has been acting like I know something you don't know. She won 5800 bucks on a 2 dollar scratch off. She mailed it to Frankford and they took taxes out of it and just got it out of the mail. She never plays but they wouldn't break a hundred so she bought a scratch off and thank goodness they didn't give her change.

holy shit, who are you today, dr. jekyl or mr. hyde? one day yore slurping his nutz, the next yore kicking him in the nutz.
Maybe Raoul knocked him off like how the runt of the litter gets knocked off the teat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT