ADVERTISEMENT

Judy MacLeod

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Not only did she manage to negotiate the worst tv contract for the schools she represented but is now watching the eve of destruction of the conference she heads - CUSA. Six teams already gone and more probably leaving next week. Hope she does not serve in the capacity of an NCAA Division I conference ever again. JMO

Not only did she manage to negotiate the worst tv contract for the schools she represented but is now watching the eve of destruction of the conference she heads - CUSA. Six teams already gone and more probably leaving next week. Hope she does not serve in the capacity of an NCAA Division I conference ever again. JMO
How she’s stayed on this long is baffling

I usually do not post but Judy has to be far the worse conference president ever chosen. Not only did she screw up the TV deals and went backwards in getting the conference sports out on the airways but now she let the conference re-alignment get all screwed up and is losing schools each day and trying to replace them with inferior schools. Let lady needs to be replaced immediately by whatever schools are left to vote her out.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Her last ditch, "Let's all be friends and create 3 geographic conferences, right guys, please" stunk of desperation because she saw the writing on the wall last week.

The other conferences and their member schools were playing chess while Judy was playing checkers.

Her last ditch, "Let's all be friends and create 3 geographic conferences, right guys, please" stunk of desperation because she saw the writing on the wall last week.

The other conferences and their member schools were playing chess while Judy was playing checkers.
Especially when the SBC approached CUSA a couple years ago to do just that and she scoffed at it and allowed LaTech to have way too much influence over that decision. Oh the Irony.

Need a clip of an old "Andy Griffith" episode in which actor George "Goober" Lindsay does an impression of Cary Grant's famous line, "Judy, Judy, Judy"! Says it all about the Commissioner, IMO.

The CUSA headquarters are in Dallas, Texas.

The Sun Belt headquarters are New Orleans, Louisiana.

I wonder if we can get them to relocate to a more Eastern location?

The CUSA headquarters are in Dallas, Texas.

The Sun Belt headquarters are New Orleans, Louisiana.

I wonder if we can get them to relocate to a more Eastern location?
Move the offices to Birmingham... That would be geographic center, and super awkward for UAB, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT