ADVERTISEMENT

Juneteenth!!!!

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Horseshit!

This conspiracy so-called holiday has dam near taken over Father's Day this year!

Thanks, Mush!

November cannot get here soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
I would ordinarily be super annoyed at yet another attempt by whitey liberals to pander to the black community (gotta do what it takes to keep the black view after all).

But, the observed holiday is tomorrow for my employer so happy made up woke holiday everyone 🍻

But, the observed holiday is tomorrow for my employer so happy made up woke holiday everyone 🍻

Just wait till there is LGBTQ++123ABC (Every other letter in the alphabet) day!
How long until employers get sick of it and stop paying for paid Holidays

I actually think Juneteenth is a good idea. I have zero issues with it.

Liberal policies have replaced fathers in the black communities with government checks. We need something more meaningful than a feel-good holiday...

Reactions: johns1124
Horseshit!

This conspiracy so-called holiday has ban near taken over Father's Day this year!

Thanks, Mush!

November cannot get here soon enough.
I agree. Nobody evertalked about this holiday. Then to hear the horseshit on Father's day.

Reactions: johns1124
Same. Just wish it had a better name. Juneteenth sounds like a Kia sales event.
EP-220619439.jpg&updated=202206170930&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

People who go all out for St Patrick’s Day and Cinco de Mayo but think Juneteenth is a problem have some explaining to do.

Did you miss the period and the, "Plus"

I mean this is a made up damn holiday.

Now they are calling it the real Independence Day. This is a marxist play. Not kidding.
The period after "on and on" or the one after "virtue signaling"?

Kwanzaa is a paid federal holiday?

Hmmm, you were recently bragging that you're not from Southern WV or VA... Where did you go to school and study reading comprehension or was that not taught?

Hmmm, you were recently bragging that you're not from Southern WV or VA... Where did you go to school and study reading comprehension or was that not taught?
I was not bragging that I am not from Southern WV or VA, I was stating facts. MLK Jr day is a paid federal holiday, is it not?

I was not bragging that I am not from Southern WV or VA, I was stating facts. MLK Jr day is a paid federal holiday, is it not?

And as of last year so is Juneteenth. What's your point?

Correct, Kwanzaa is not.

And neither is Hanukkah. I don't think anyone here said it was in spite of your posts.

HandH chastised anyone having problems with the latest paid federal holiday by using St. Patrick's Day and Cinco de Mayo (which is actually a Mexican holiday) as arguments, neither of which are paid federal holidays. Give it to him for using bad examples instead of the guy who pointed that out...

Did the liberals/blacks come to your house and force you to celebrate?

No, they just force us to pay for it...

Hmmm, I thought libertarians supported fiscal responsibility and unnecessary government expenditures. Oh well, I guess that's the liberal coming out in you again...

"This paid-time-off election perk is estimated to cost taxpayers around $818 million every other year, or at least $4 billion over the next 10 years. That is, if the U.S. Senate passes the bill and it’s signed into law by President Joseph Biden."

So this, coupled with the new Juneteenth federal holiday would cost taxpayers well over $1 billion per year, not to mention the additional cost to private employers such as banks and other financial institutions...

But yeah, continue with your snarky, one-sided strawman rebuttals while the government behemoth, that I thought libertarians want to restrain, continues to grow...

No, they just force us to pay for it...

Hmmm, I thought libertarians supported fiscal responsibility and unnecessary government expenditures. Oh well, I guess that's the liberal coming out in you again...

"This paid-time-off election perk is estimated to cost taxpayers around $818 million every other year, or at least $4 billion over the next 10 years. That is, if the U.S. Senate passes the bill and it’s signed into law by President Joseph Biden."

So this, coupled with the new Juneteenth federal holiday would cost taxpayers well over $1 billion per year, not to mention the additional cost to private employers such as banks and other financial institutions...

But yeah, continue with your snarky, one-sided strawman rebuttals while the government behemoth, that I thought libertarians want to restrain, continues to grow...
The only time the government gets too big or spends too much money is when you disagree with the reason for it. You lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT