ADVERTISEMENT

Just watched some heart wrenching testimony

Nope you are the liar
not only has he proven himself a plagiarist, he's now proven himself a liar guilty of defamation. he really is a sickly demented individual in bad need of psychological help and should likely be committed to a padded room for the reaminder of his days until xenu calls him to his next reincarnation as a crack addicted hoor on the streets of the patpong market in bangkok.

Did they bring up that testimony where the guy rubbed his balls on Nancy Pelosi's desk. hahahahahahaa

not only has he proven himself a plagiarist, he's now proven himself a liar guilty of defamation. he really is a sickly demented individual in bad need of psychological help and should likely be committed to a padded room for the reaminder of his days until xenu calls him to his next reincarnation as a crack addicted hoor on the streets of the patpong market in bangkok.
maybe that's why he likes Biden so much...both plagiarist

^^^^As nearly every contard on this board, he simply can't pass an opportunity to lie and be an idiot.

Did they bring up that testimony where the guy rubbed his balls on Nancy Pelosi's desk. hahahahahahaa
The oath breaker making light of an insurrection against the United States govt in order to overturn a free and fair election. He's a lying idiot trumptard also.

No, and those people should be punshed. But, it may have made it worse because they knew they needed the security measures and turned it down.

This is nothing now but a political stunt.
Trumps actions on election fraud is the definition of a political stunt. Even Ivanka thinks her sore loser daddy lost.

Trumps actions on election fraud is the definition of a political stunt. Even Ivanka thinks her sore loser daddy lost.

Isn't it time for the Democrats to move on then and focus on problems facing everyday Americans than instead of focusing on political stunts?

images

Reactions: mlblack16.
Geeze Kenny, why is it that you hate white people so much?

I never would have guessed you were so racist.

Reactions: 19MU88
Why can't Trump move on from his election loss?
if you and your ilk in power would spend as much time worrying about the economy as much as you do about what trump is doing, perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess. it's almost as if your side intentionally fukt this thing up so they could stand around and say, "derp, but what about trump?"

you can blame russia and trump and whatever else all you want, but at the end of the day, america's bleeding is on your hands for voting this shit show in. but hey, no more hurt feelings, amirite? . . . yeah, i'm right.

proven plagiarist: check
liar: check
defamation of @WVUSerg: check

what a sad, demented little man you are. you should be committed until you move on to your next life as a prostitute in xenu's new world.
^^^^As nearly every contard on this board, he simply can't pass an opportunity to lie and be an idiot.

if you and your ilk in power would spend as much time worrying about the economy as much as you do about what trump is doing, perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess. it's almost as if your side intentionally fukt this thing up so they could stand around and say, "derp, but what about trump?"

you can blame russia and trump and whatever else all you want, but at the end of the day, america's bleeding is on your hands for voting this shit show in. but hey, no more hurt feelings, amirite? . . . yeah, i'm right.
You're a lying idiot.

Hmmm, I'll try to help you see the big picture for a change...

The actions of the protesters weren't repugnant. They were an expression of their Constitutional freedoms.

The actions of those that breached the Capitol building were neither smart nor strategic. They were distasteful, repugnant and bad optics.

The Democrats are ignoring bigger problems in our country that are too numerous to list, instead engaging in a political stunt in an effort to score political points.

These are not mutually exclusive events. All three can be, and are correct at the same time.

Just to put things in perspective, were the actions of these individuals repugnant as well and will you denounce them?

I think it is obvious I was calling the actions of the violent protestors repugnant, not the actions of those who were being peaceful.

Yes, their actions were wrong as well and they should face the consequences. I also do not like it when people decide to protest outside the homes of those they disagree with; whether it be a politician, suspect in a crime, family members of whom they disagree, etc.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I think it is obvious I was calling the actions of the violent protestors repugnant, not the actions of those who were being peaceful.

Obvious? There are a lot of things about Jan 6 that I think are obvious but your statements aren't one of them. You repeatedly referred to "protesters" without any qualifiers while posting about repugnant behavior and deflection, especially when all Jan 6 protesters have been painted with such a broad brush.

I think it is obvious the actions of certain individuals have been overstated by the media, the term insurrection has been used recklessly and inappropriately by those same ones in the media and Democrat party, and these hearing are simply a political stunt to posture for the media and the cameras. Any discussion counter to that is just that - a discussion. It is not a political stunt nor is it deflection.

Reactions: mlblack16.
the term insurrection has been used recklessly and inappropriately
No. That's exactly what happened. Insurrection. Armed insurrection. Armed insurrection by trumptards. Armed insurrection by trumptards against the United States government with the intention to overturn a free and fair election.

Until they have a serious discussion about thr orchestrated Sumner riots of 2020 and how that went down I couldn't care less about Jan 6. Why don't they investigate that?

Reactions: KyMUfan
Obvious? There are a lot of things about Jan 6 that I think are obvious but your statements aren't one of them. You repeatedly referred to "protesters" without any qualifiers while posting about repugnant behavior and deflection, especially when all Jan 6 protesters have been painted with such a broad brush.
*Capitol
Are you referring to the one that was knocked unconscious?

Does this absolve the violent actions of the protestors?

Your posts are nothing but a political stunt. You are spending more time and energy deflecting attention away from the repugnant actions of the protestors than denouncing them.

Come again...

No. That's exactly what happened. Insurrection. Armed insurrection. Armed insurrection by trumptards. Armed insurrection by trumptards against the United States government with the intention to overturn a free and fair election.
^^lying idiot^^^

8c6d7d9b0657a2ee0994ab3b6c082b8a.gif

Did you support Chaz and chop in Seattle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT