ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Explains It All

As of October 3rd, the LA Times was reporting her with a 39% approval rating. I'm genuinely curious if those 39% pay attention to her, at all.

There are so many threads I could post this but I guess it will land here...

20221007_183900_jpg-2554880.JPG

You seem to think this is a negative trait in a woman.

Hmmm... As usual you missed the bigger picture. There are two forces at play here, the POTUS who is a man and unlike the former First Lady, the VPOTUS who is not.

Feel free to pay to play with the VPOTUS though if you like. Evidently you believe both of her professions, the oldest and the second oldest, are positive traits in a woman. I however don't.

Hmmm... As usual you missed the bigger picture. There are two forces at play here, the POTUS who is a man and unlike the former First Lady, the VPOTUS who is not.

Feel free to pay to play with the VPOTUS though if you like. Evidently you believe both of her professions, the oldest and the second oldest, are positive traits in a woman. I however don't.
Nice projection regarding missing the point...

Nice projection regarding missing the point...

No. You're just not as clever or as funny as you think you are.

I've told Raoul the same thing. Watch the Indian comedian. He's funny and you might learn something from him.

No. You're just not as clever or as funny as you think you are.
You should meet 06. Smart guy, good sense of humor, and not all sex jokes like here...but someone has to fill that role on the boards, and 06 it is.
There seems to be a consistent pattern here...
Heh.
He's not a libertarian
Someone did not do their homework on the different schools of libertarian thought. Really, that kind of minutiae would be right up your alley.

unlike the former First Lady
What is the difference in Kamala and Melania?

Many men may have seen Kamala nekkid, but everyone has seen Melania nekkid.

Really, when one considers that, nothing seems too nutty. I bet one day we will have a female POTUS that did the three-eyed-turtle on video.

You should meet 06. Smart guy, good sense of humor, and not all sex jokes like here...but someone has to fill that role on the boards, and 06 it is.

He gives me grief. I try to give it back.

He does come up with a good one every now and then...👍

Really, when one considers that, nothing seems too nutty. I bet one day we will have a female POTUS that did the three-eyed-turtle on video.
I had to google that. lol. I agree, in a decade or two people will think something is fishy if a candidate does not have a treasure trove of nudes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT