ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris : Borders shouldn't be 'changed by force'

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Huh?

They shouldn't be protected here either, Apparently.

Last edited:
God I love this. She has somehow managed to become even more of a liability to the Democratic party than Mush.

The more she is thrust into the spotlight the better. Fvck her, Mush and every Democrat walking this planet who voted for the two of them.

It will be really interesting to see what the dems do come 2024. By playing identity politics that have put themselves into a corner. Do they drop the black female because she sucks? Can they find someone else that checks their boxes but isn’t a white guy?

I didn't vote for Trump, Biden or Hillary. As an independent I think we need more moderate President's. Let Congress be more partisan and then the President can lead by helping find the common ground.

The problem is moderates can't make it out of the primaries. I think most of the country falls into a middle ground. But we are being pushed farther right or left because it is more about team politics.

God I love this. She has somehow managed to become even more of a liability to the Democratic party than Mush.

The more she is thrust into the spotlight the better. Fvck her, Mush and every Democrat walking this planet who voted for the two of them.
^^^^says the trumptard

It wasn't 81 million.

Nobody will convince me otherwise.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Supply side failure is a FACT. Election fraud is a CONSPIRACY THEORY. Learn the difference.
troy-point.gif

Election fraud is a CONSPIRACY THEORY.
This is too classic to let pass...

Just three examples of many out there...

Huh?

They shouldn't be protected here either, Apparently.
It reminds me of that meme with the guys from Impractical Jokers.

“Ok...now say that borders shouldn’t be changed by force.”

Kamala: “Borders shouldn’t be changed by force.”

The guys bust out laughing.

She is likely the most incompetent VP we have ever had. And that’s saying something.

I didn't vote for Trump, Biden or Hillary. As an independent I think we need more moderate President's. Let Congress be more partisan and then the President can lead by helping find the common ground.

The problem is moderates can't make it out of the primaries. I think most of the country falls into a middle ground. But we are being pushed farther right or left because it is more about team politics.
Mitt Romney is about as moderate milquestoast as exists and Mush told everyone that he wanted to put black people back in chains and that he gave people capitalist cancer.

This is too classic to let pass...

Just three examples of many out there...

You just keep being stupid. It's what we expect from you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT