ADVERTISEMENT

My California neighbor.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Just looked out and she has her boys digging out the grass that grows between the driveway cracks, the expansion joints.

i want to help them out. I have a specail mixture of Round Up in my pump sprayer. Should be a good day for it. High 80's. Will start killing that stuff off by this evening and they won't have to spray it again for a few months. That is the way I take care of it.

Here you go boys, head to the pool. Enjoy the summer. I am sure your mom won't care. Work smarter, not harder.

Just looked out and she has her boys digging out the grass that grows between the driveway cracks, the expansion joints.

i want to help them out. I have a specail mixture of Round Up in my pump sprayer. Should be a good day for it. High 80's. Will start killing that stuff off by this evening and they won't have to spray it again for a few months. That is the way I take care of it.

Here you go boys, head to the pool. Enjoy the summer. I am sure your mom won't care. Work smarter, not harder.
The dirt also piles up between and makes it look sloppy. So your Round Up (didn't they fairly recently lose a major lawsuit?) may kill the grass, but she may also want some of the dirt scraped out. Californians are used to the best, so they won't settle for shitty sidewalks. Make sure you do your part to be a good neighbor by living up to their aesthetic expectations.

The dirt also piles up between and makes it look sloppy. So your Round Up (didn't they fairly recently lose a major lawsuit?) may kill the grass, but she may also want some of the dirt scraped out. Californians are used to the best, so they won't settle for shitty sidewalks. Make sure you do your part to be a good neighbor by living up to their aesthetic expectations.
She is a California liberal and doesn't like whta has happened to her home state. Says it is way too expensive and crime is too high. The dirt can build up. That is why you power wash the driveway periodically. My driveway is better looking that their driveway is. I power wash mine every so often and had it done recently.

They can't compete with me on yard looks. Not quite murox level but, I am good enough.

Californians are Üntermenschen. If they leave they must adapt to their new location and also subscribe to politics that aren’t old and tired like Marxism/Leninism that they currently possess

SSays it is way too expensive a
Sounds like she is poor. Mississippi and West Virginia have room for her.

and crime is too high.
She isn't bright, so she fits in well in NC.

California's violent crime rate is 17th. North Carolina's is 22nd. Nice job moving to a nicer state, moron (her, not you).

Not coincidentally, the safest states are overwhelmingly blue: Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Virginia, and Rhode Island make up the top seven safest even though red states far outnumber blue overall.

Also not coincidentally, five of the seven safest states are also in the top eight for most educated states.

So what we see here, deplorables, is that education has a direct correlation on crime rate, and the more educated a person is the more likely they are to be Democrats.

Californians are Üntermenschen. If they leave they must adapt to their new location and also subscribe to politics that aren’t old and tired like Marxism/Leninism that they currently possess
Bullshit. You can take a liberal out of California but they're still gonna liberal. They will push for and continue to vote Democrat. They can't seem to make the connection between liberal policies that ruined where they lived and the politicians they continuously voted for every year.

Sounds like she is poor. Mississippi and West Virginia have room for her.

She isn't bright, so she fits in well in NC.

California's violent crime rate is 17th. North Carolina's is 22nd. Nice job moving to a nicer state, moron (her, not you).

Not coincidentally, the safest states are overwhelmingly blue: Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Virginia, and Rhode Island make up the top seven safest even though red states far outnumber blue overall.

Also not coincidentally, five of the seven safest states are also in the top eight for most educated states.

So what we see here, deplorables, is that education has a direct correlation on crime rate, and the more educated a person is the more likely they are to be Democrats.
Those safe states are overwhelming white.

She has more degrees than you. Lol

Bullshit. You can take a liberal out of California but they're still gonna liberal. They will push for and continue to vote Democrat. They can't seem to make the connection between liberal policies that ruined where they lived and the politicians they continuously voted for every year.
They bring it with them. That's the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT