ADVERTISEMENT

My liberal California Neighbor Was Jus Bitching About the People From NY and California.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Do I live in a weird universe or what. My liberal tree hugging neighbor was out by the street. I went over there and said hello thinking she was going to say something about Trump. Nope. She started bitching about the people from NY and California coming here and driving the cost up on everhthing.

I don't know what to think. It is a trap to get me to say something and then it leads to a street argument again or do you know what your husband said. Or, whatever. I was stunned.

Don't know if she is being hypocritical which is possible and likely for a lib. Or, my lessons are working. I mean this lady is a granola California tree hugger lib.

I played it close to the vest thinking this an ambush. All, I said before I left was next time we speak we need to talk about China. She said what about China. I said well, we will talk about that later. Good deal, herdman.

This has to be a damn trap.

I'm counting down the days to move to Amish country. Nice old farmhouse of some sort, maybe with a bunch of chickens and possibly some other yard animals. One thing you don't run into down there are woke folk. Nothing but Trump supporters since he walked down that escalator. I don't think they cared for Romney though, or at least none of Troyers, Yoders, or Lehmans said anything good about him. I guess you could also find safe harbor up some West Virginia or Kentucky holler, but even then, knowing my luck, I would end up living next to the only liberal in town. Something like the unfortunate ones out Wayne that live close to greed.

Reactions: rvntx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT