ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala is the Mitt Romney candidate

I think they are in it to win it. The next weeks are going to be interesting. It is not over.

Does she like hot dogs?
Let's put it this way

hotdog GIF

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
Doc Fungus has since reneged on this and is back to saying anyone other than Biden can/will beat Trump... including the hyena.
If she beats Trump we are in big big trouble, even worse than we have been under Biden

Last edited:
Reactions: rvntx
Doc Fungus has since reneged on this and is back to saying anyone other than Biden can/will beat Trump... including the hyena.

True, I think it's a coin flip.

Though I do think no one really wanted to challenge her because Trump is stronger this year than 2020.

I think it is very close. I wouldn't bet on either one.

True, I think it's a coin flip.

Though I do think no one really wanted to challenge her because Trump is stronger this year than 2020.

I think it is very close. I wouldn't bet on either one.
There are a couple of things I think the dNC could do in the next two weeks that would give Kamala her absolute best shot - w/ a possible momentum builder coming out of the convention. Joe rage quitting because he saw the landslide coming (again, they said it wasn’t health related) gives the GOP a chance to hammer Kamala if they can’t control the message.

JD Vance is the Palin candidate and if you all are honest with yourselves over the next few weeks you’ll agree with me.

hahha

no way. he's not charismatic, not a great speaker, but he's read more books in a month than she has in her life. She was the exact opposite of vance.

JD Vance had a typical poor Appalachian upbringing like he alludes to in his book, right? He wouldn't be completely dishonest about that or anything in order to make some money, right? He wouldn't perpetuate that bogus storyline during his first speech to try and relate to voters, right (hot sauce in my purse anyone?)?

The guy is a fraud, and you true deplorable Appalachians should be offended by it. The moron had private golf lessons growing up. The moron's household income as a child was, in today's money, $175k in a very low cost-of-living area. The moron got accepted into Yale.

Not quite the dirt poor Appalachian upbringing he tries to present, huh?

JD Vance had a typical poor Appalachian upbringing like he alludes to in his book, right? He wouldn't be completely dishonest about that or anything in order to make some money, right? He wouldn't perpetuate that bogus storyline during his first speech to try and relate to voters, right (hot sauce in my purse anyone?)?

The guy is a fraud, and you true deplorable Appalachians should be offended by it. The moron had private golf lessons growing up. The moron's household income as a child was, in today's money, $175k in a very low cost-of-living area. The moron got accepted into Yale.

Not quite the dirt poor Appalachian upbringing he tries to present, huh?

Vance is a politician. They're all frauds. We should all start at this vantage point when it comes to people who can't wait to be politicians...especially for career politicians that never did anything pre-office.

He's smart though. He's not Palin.

moron got accepted into Yale.

He got accepted into Yale after serving in the Marines for four years, and then attending and graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State on the GI Bill. That enabled him to qualify for basically a full ride scholarship to Yale Law School, where he became the Editor of “The Yale Law Journal”.

Let me guess. You went to Harvard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Marc22 and 19MU88
He got accepted into Yale after serving in the Marines for four years, and then attending and graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State on the GI Bill. That enabled him to qualify for basically a full ride scholarship to Yale Law School, where he became the Editor of “The Yale Law Journal”.

No but he could have. His SAT scores were so good he had his pick of any school in the world. He chose Marshall University over all of them

Sounds like he rec'd one of those crappy WV public educations.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
This shows, like everybody else who has a lifelong west virginia education on here, that you struggle with reading comprehension.

The point wasn't that he was a moron because he got accepted to Yale. The point was that he is a moron because he greatly misled his voters/readers into believing that he had a typical Appalachian upbringing and was one of them.

- private golf lessons paid by his family
- household income of $175k in today's money in a low cost-of-living area
- Yale

He was the complete opposite of what he has tried to portray, hence he is a moron. If you're going to post on here, please don't dumb the board down any lower than it already is.
Twice a week, I had to go to Cornell for classes with one other classmate (who is now an MIT professor, who received his bachelor's, master's, and PhD from Harvard, and who reached tenure status at MIT by age 30). So no to Harvard but yes to having courses from another Ivy on my transcript before I turned 19.

You?

His SAT scores were so good he had his pick of any school in the world. He chose Marshall University over all of them
I chose Marshall to play D1 baseball and football. Unlike you, it wasn't an only option due to poor academics. And yes, my SAT was extremely strong (1400) but probably not strong enough to get into Harvard when coupled with my GPA.

He went to Marshall, like a lot of Appalachians. He almost went to MIT but, Marshall allowed him to play ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and WVUSerg
So you're saying I am lying about not having gone to Harvard? I know the education that I drop daily on you deplorables may seem like I went there, but I didn't.
nah, it just seemed like a good place to drop a gif of a character that never went to harvard but was hired at a law firm that only hired harvard grads. the education you drop? wigger, please . . . only thing you drop is shit to see what sticks.

I don't think he's a moron. I do think he's full of shit. But that no abortion for rape or incest is going to be an albatross.
The left wing nuts haven't realized it is a state issue and you can still get abortions. That's why people like Mush Brain and Hyena are around. Perfect controller puppete for the mass of idiots.

I don't think he's a moron. I do think he's full of shit. But that no abortion for rape or incest is going to be an albatross.
He is absolutely a moron. He has the book smarts to make it through Yale but lacks the know-how to know not to say things like “democrats think drinking a diet Mountain Dew is racist.” He’s going to be a sound bite loose cannon from here till Trump gets sick of him.

Yes he’s more intelligent than Palin but he’s equally incapable of stopping himself from saying absolutely ridiculous nonsense.

He is absolutely a moron. He has the book smarts to make it through Yale but lacks the know-how to know not to say things like “democrats think drinking a diet Mountain Dew is racist.” He’s going to be a sound bite loose cannon from here till Trump gets sick of him.

Yes he’s more intelligent than Palin but he’s equally incapable of stopping himself from saying absolutely ridiculous nonsense.
Oh boy, I see the problem. You got your little feelings hurt already and now you hate him.

Vaginafication of America leads to things like Kamala Harris. Frankly, how could a man vote for her? You have to be a bit off as a man to do it.

Tell me how she is going to negotiate a deal? Bring back a hostage? Lead the military in time of conflict. She is nit even a smart or strong woman. She's dumb and hollow.

This shows, like everybody else who has a lifelong west virginia education on here, that you struggle with reading comprehension.

The point wasn't that he was a moron because he got accepted to Yale. The point was that he is a moron because he greatly misled his voters/readers into believing that he had a typical Appalachian upbringing and was one of them.

- private golf lessons paid by his family
- household income of $175k in today's money in a low cost-of-living area
- Yale

He was the complete opposite of what he has tried to portray, hence he is a moron. If you're going to post on here, please don't dumb the board down any lower than it already is.

Twice a week, I had to go to Cornell for classes with one other classmate (who is now an MIT professor, who received his bachelor's, master's, and PhD from Harvard, and who reached tenure status at MIT by age 30). So no to Harvard but yes to having courses from another Ivy on my transcript before I turned 19.

You?

I chose Marshall to play D1 baseball and football. Unlike you, it wasn't an only option due to poor academics. And yes, my SAT was extremely strong (1400) but probably not strong enough to get into Harvard when coupled with my GPA.
I've finally figured out what happened to rifle, mentally speaking. He was at Marshall prior to the Joan, so I'm guessing if he was playing football he practiced in that pig sty next to Sweede's Gym. That place was a nightmare, and it left lasting effects on those who practiced there, rifle included.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Good thing Vance isn’t worried about playing to two Californians that are predisposed to hate all republicans. You guys can hate him all you want, California would vote dem if Satan was the blue candidate and JFK was the Republican.

He will do just fine with the rust belt, which is where he’s needed. I won’t be suprised if Trump goes over 320 EC votes.

Twice a week, I had to go to Cornell for classes with one other classmate So no to Harvard but yes to having courses from another Ivy on my transcript before I turned 19.

So you’re comparing a couple of classes at a bottom feeder “Ivy League” school to a Yale Law School Degree, and playing a couple of sports to four years in the Marines??? Good for you!!!!!😂

Do I smell a bit of inferiority complex and envy?

• Haha
Reactions: Marc22 and 19MU88
So you’re comparing a couple of classes at a bottom feeder “Ivy League” school to a Yale Law School Degree,
The comparison wasn’t to Yale Law, moron. The comparison was to Harvard undergrad, since you made that comment. Hell, I even mentioned Harvard in my comment. Why is following a simple conversation so challenging for you?

, and playing a couple of sports to four years in the Marines???

Playing two D1 sports is far harder than being a marine, which is something basically everybody is accepted to do.
Do I smell a bit of inferiority complex and envy?
No, that smell is probably the odor of poor and uneducated, because you’re from west virginia.

Playing two D1 sports is far harder than being a marine, which is something basically everybody is accepted to do.

No, that smell is probably the odor of poor and uneducated, because you’re from west virginia.

Let’s see. You claim to have played sports at Marshall, yet you come on here and continuously trash the school and state it exists in. Sounds like things didn’t go all that well for you there.

Sorry to hear that.

Someone like Vance, on the other hand, was able to pull himself out of Appalachia and advance through life, with a positive attitude, right to the point where he was deemed worthy for an opportunity to run for Vice President of The United States. Your comments and posts, with respect to West Virginia, and Appalachia in general, admirably reinforce just how tough that must have really been.

Thanks for the insight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT