ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala is the Mitt Romney candidate

Like slavery was?

Rights are universal. And that goes for both sides of the abortion issue; the "pro-life" people certainly are not happy with state by state laws.
You can still get an abortion in every state. Furthermore, each state has medical boards, certification processes for professionals, etc.

But, following your logic are you saying abortion should be outlawed?

But, following your logic are you saying abortion should be outlawed?
If you apply my logic to your beliefs, you should say it should be federally illegal.

This state by state stuff is like the Missouri Compromise, utterly useless and settling nothing.

You can still get an abortion in every state.
Unless there's a fetus hiding in my nuts I don't believe this to be possible.

Like slavery was?

Rights are universal. And that goes for both sides of the abortion issue; the "pro-life" people certainly are not happy with state by state laws.
Pro life people should just accept the basic W on the issue and call it a day. That’s why the RNC platform doesn’t discuss the issue. It’s been resolved federally.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
They would have to cheat for her to win. The Democrat party would show they are the true deployables and generate more Hate than Trump ever could. People who vote for Trump do it because they feel he best represents them
Anybody who votes for Harris does it out of pure hatred for Trump. They should admit that. Greed would admit he hates Trump and that's his driving force. Unbelievable that Harris will represent the Democratic party. An obvious statement of t he state of the Democratic party. It weakens our country. North Korea will launch an attack somewhere on someone if Harris was elected. Trump winning then keeps North Korea as simply a threat. I look for the sorry ass college crowd to protest for North Korea like that they do for Hamas. Same kind of people who spit on American soldiers after the Vietnam war

Wvserg rifle said it's harder to play 2 d1 sports than being a marine. Signing up is not the topic unless I read it wrong

that'd require you to have a set and we know that's not the case.
Rotum GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Pro life people should just accept the basic W on the issue and call it a day.
They can't. This is a spiritual matter to them. They believe they are at war with evil. There's no half-winning in that kind of battle.

And the RNC can kiss Trump's ass and try to avoid it if they want to, but that won't stop the super religious from doing what they are going to do. The RNC, which is now basically a Trump family operation, thinks that ruse will work because they are godless and really do not understand the super religious, they didn't grow up around that or live that.

Let’s see. You claim to have played sports at Marshall, yet you come on here and continuously trash the school and state it exists in.
I don't continuously trash the school. I trash the academics of the school, because frankly, they are trash. Other alums, such as yourself, prove that to everybody each time they post.

Sounds like things didn’t go all that well for you there.
Oh, I don't know about that. Started every year in baseball. Two-year captain voted by my teammates. Got to play on a top 25 bowl champion football team. Had my pick of just about every hot slvt on campus. I think it worked out quite well. I didn't go to Marshall for academic reasons; I just didn't expect the academics to be as low as they were, which only was that way in order to cater to the horribly educated west virginia students.

Someone like Vance, on the other hand, was able to pull himself out of Appalachia
He grew up upper-middle class in that region. He didn't have to "pull" anything other than his own meat each night since a blockhead like him wasn't getting any love other than his own bloodline, which is a common situation in Appalachia.

he was deemed worthy for an opportunity to run for Vice President of The United States.
He was deemed worthy by a guy who has a horrendous track record of making those types of decisions/hires.

I don't continuously trash the school. I trash the academics of the school, because frankly, they are trash. Other alums, such as yourself, prove that to everybody each time they post.

Oh, I don't know about that. Started every year in baseball. Two-year captain voted by my teammates. Got to play on a top 25 bowl champion football team. Had my pick of just about every hot slvt on campus. I think it worked out quite well. I didn't go to Marshall for academic reasons; I just didn't expect the academics to be as low as they were, which only was that way in order to cater to the horribly educated west virginia students.

Sounds like you were a big fish in a small pond.

If you were such a genius, and such a great athlete, why didn’t you get any other D-1 offers? I know a couple of schools, back when academics actually meant something, that targeted guys just like you if you were good enough, and had the measurables.

If you were such a genius, and such a great athlete, why didn’t you get any other D-1 offers? I know a couple of schools, back when academics actually meant something, that targeted guys just like you if you were good enough, and had the measurables.
I had plenty of other D1 offers. How many did you have for one sport? How many did you have for two sports? How many D2 offers did you have for a third sport?

Why would you even pick this battle knowing that I dominate you both on athletics and academics?

He grew up upper-middle class in that region. He didn't have to "pull" anything other than his own meat each night since a blockhead like him wasn't getting any love other than his own bloodline, which is a common situation in Appalachia.

He was deemed worthy by a guy who has a horrendous track record of making those types of decisions/hires.
First I ever heard of all those accomplishments. Congrats. Only thing I had heard, was when Rox introduced me to one of your teammates a few years back he said you were weird and had bad arm. I don't know, I just recall him saying that and Rox laughing really hard.

Middletown OH isn't Appalachia.

It does however have a UDF. You have to like a place where you can fill up your tank and get a milkshake.
Good Lord, his family moved from Kentucky, near Jackson KY.

We moved to NC when my son was 5. Can he claim his WV roots? He grew up with me and my wife. Spent time with his grandparents and family in WV. We went back all the time, vacationed with family. He would spend time there in the summers. He can't claim that anymore.

WV is called the mountain state. People from Colorado laugh at that. WV claims the pepperoni roll. I am sure nobody in thousands of years of italian and Euripean history never stuck a pepperoni in a piece of bread.

JD Vances ancestrial home is KY. I have seen pictures of the family cemetary there. He mentions he is to be buried there.

Hell, I used to travel WV all the time in years past. Worked in every county at some point. Some people in other parts of WV didn't consider Huntington to be in WV and called it the flatlands.

Only thing I had heard, was when Rox introduced me to one of your teammates a few years back he said you were weird and had bad arm.
The same guy who saw I was in Vegas when he was a few years ago and messaged me wanting to hang out. The same guy who ended up marrying a girl who blew me, as did her two best friends in college (and one of four who blew me who ended up marrying baseball teammates). The same guy who never was voted captain by his teammates. The same guy who was so bad defensively that he kept getting out recruited and had to move positions each year. I can understand why he'd be bitter and envious.

Ok. Not sure what you are talking about but whatever. Just passing on your teammate's comments

I had plenty of other D1 offers. How many did you have for one sport? How many did you have for two sports? How many D2 offers did you have for a third sport?

Why would you even pick this battle knowing that I dominate you both on athletics and academics?

Wait. You had OTHER D-1 offers??? Then why are you so bitter about Marshall? You made it sound like they were the only school that wanted you.

Looks like you made your own bed, and are now blaming the school that YOU selected for your own dumb mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
The same guy who saw I was in Vegas when he was a few years ago and messaged me wanting to hang out. The same guy who ended up marrying a girl who blew me, as did her two best friends in college (and one of four who blew me who ended up marrying baseball teammates). The same guy who never was voted captain by his teammates. The same guy who was so bad defensively that he kept getting out recruited and had to move positions each year. I can understand why he'd be bitter and envious.

Don’t know how to tell you this rifle, but I don’t know if I would brag about having four girls blow me, and then having all four decide to marry four of my teammates instead of me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Don’t know how to tell you this rifle, but I don’t know if I would brag about having four girls blow me, and then having all four decide to marry four of my teammates instead of me. 😂
That's because you've never had a line of girls wanting to blow you. The rare times you could find one who would, you'd want to marry her. I wasn't trying to get married in college, and I had girlfriends for most of it. So the dozens who I let blow me were just there for my pure enjoyment for 30 minutes, while the guys who married them wanted my sloppy seconds.

You are the sloppy seconds type of guy who wants to marry a girl who blew me after having no 1-on-1 time with me.

This focus on his relationship to Appalachia denies immigrants have any relation to their home country.
I take it more as the person in this thread didn't read his book and doesn't know the exact details of his story.

As I said, it's not like rising above an addict mother in the home and getting out of shitty Middletown isn't an accomplishment.

JD Vance is the Palin candidate and if you all are honest with yourselves over the next few weeks you’ll agree with me.
I didn’t understand the pick at the time & I still don’t now. In an election where democrats have an absolute slam dunk on abortion - AND considering it’s literally the issue that saved dems in the last election, picking Vance seems counterintuitive (putting it mildly). Plus, this doesn’t seem like a guy capable of winning in four years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT