ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala's Train wreck interview

She clearly didn’t have the fake earring that is an earpiece nor the questions ahead of time like she had when she waxed trump in the debate.

She clearly didn’t have the fake earring that is an earpiece nor the questions ahead of time like she had when she waxed trump in the debate.
I don't know about all that, but she definitely didn't have 2 moderators carrying water for her, allowing her to tell as many lies as she could remember from her practice sessions.

She's just the latest raoul like retard Obama put out there.

Does she chase storms like the short, well overweight raoul? Does she talk a tough game like she needs bitch slapped like raoul?

Raoul, you're Camel Toe disguised as a Bernie. You need bitch slapped. I'm the type of guy that would bitch slap you.

She's just the latest raoul like retard Obama put out there.

Does she chase storms like the short, well overweight raoul? Does she talk a tough game like she needs bitch slapped like raoul?

Raoul, you're Camel Toe disguised as a Bernie. You need bitch slapped. I'm the type of guy that would bitch slap you.

If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

It's not like your side hasn't done this before. But yeah, it seems you're ok with it...

They pretend like nothing ever happened when they're caught. Their constituents pretend like nothing ever happened.

Plebs like Herd&Hokies won't bother responding about what that shit bag Donna Brazile did, because it's okay to be dishonest and cheat, as long as they're the ones doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT