ADVERTISEMENT

Katie Porter

You progressive types really love seeing more progressives get voted into office just to further ruin the country.

With California, you're simply trading one fruitcake for another fruitcake.

Thinking you and greed are the only two Bernie Bros on this site, unless rifle feels the Bern as well.

It’s a jungle primary so the real election will be, well, the real election. God I hope Feinstein doesn’t run or doesn’t make the cutoff. It’s insane we elected her again when she’s clearly incapable of doing the job.

I'll never understand why these people in their 80s want to continue serving as politicians. I realize the money is good, but damn, I just couldn't imagine showing up for a job like that with turds running down my pant leg.

Term limits will never pass, but damn do we need them. Career politicians getting rich doing the people's work is a really fvcked up thing, and a prime reason why we're in such sad shape.

You progressive types really love seeing more progressives get voted into office just to further ruin the country.
You are an idiot. I'm down for a Democratic bloodbath in the primary. Hell, it could be Republicans and I would be down for it. I'm just here for the show. If Newsom gets in this race it will be a hoot...and he better, because he doesn't have a chance in hell of being POTUS.

The race also needs a black woman, because we know Porter throws around racial slurs. Bring on the fireworks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT