ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky basketball

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
Pay Pal Cal might be the worst X's and O's big time coach in America. Utterly embarrassing for that program.

Sure, Indiana got whipped....by a team that beat Gonzaga. I'd rather it had been a close game. But no IU fans seriously thought this was a championship team, nor no one in America. UK? Very different expectations there.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
What are we, like 35 years past the last IU championship? I think Hoosier fans know every year they don’t have a championship team.

oh, and I hate UK too and laugh at their humiliation.

Reactions: alphasig1053
If you watch Kentucky, the warning signs have been there for about a month that this team didn't have what it takes. Peaked too early.
Well the good thing with them is it will be an entirely new group next year so there won’t be any hangover

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
I genuinely hope some of the St Peters players can make some NIL bank after that upset.

“Dribble Drive” offense is just another way of saying “street ball.”

Cal has underperformed miserably at UK, despite the one title, given all he’s had to work with.

^^^linking fauxnews while criticizing "endless source of misinformation". irony in a strong dose.

Murray State is the last KY P5 or G5 team playing...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
What are we, like 35 years past the last IU championship? I think Hoosier fans know every year they don’t have a championship team.
Which has nothing to do with Kentucky. Kentucky fans, every year, think they have a championship team.

Can't Coach Cal's biggest problem? He lost the real coach on the team, Kenny Payne.
Indiana sucks
Michigan is a shithole.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT