ADVERTISEMENT

Knigga Wasn't Welcome at wvu, Chooses Eastern Michigan Instead

He should have chosen West Virginia. He would think the crowd was frequently cheering for him even when they’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: marshallisqbu
His father was a five-star recruit years ago and wanted to go to wvu. When the wvu recruiting coordinator mentioned that during a staff meeting, Klanman Stewart said “nope, we already have enough of those on this team.”

I think his Uncle Buck played some ball. If I remembr correctly, Big Buck played tackle for Grambling.

Why do the mods let him hijack every thread? He's the most useless poster ever. He's even more useless than those women that used to post here.
200w.gif

Facebook comments are great on this.

1)
“Is this the guy they talk about in all of the rap songs”?

2)
“Kid was really good at baseball. Was forced to quit by his school when the public address announcer would say ‘Knigga just stole second base.’”

3)
“I’ve been telling my girlfriend about this guy for years:

Her: ‘Can you fix my car, babe?’
Me: ‘No, but I Noah Knigga.’”

4)
“Noah Knigga comes from a good family. They have adopted children from all over the world.

They have a Japanese son named Hung, a Vietnamese son named Dat, and a Chinese son named Mai. Their Croatian son named Arresta hasn’t been around for years. Their uncle from that small town is named Getajob.”

Last edited:
Facebook comments are great on this.

1)
“Is this the guy they talk about in all of the rap songs”?

2)
“Kid was really good at baseball. Was forced to quit by his school when the public address announcer would say ‘Knigga just stole second base.’”

3)
“I’ve been telling my girlfriend about this guy for years:

Her: ‘Can you fix my car, babe?’
Me: ‘No, but I Noah Knigga.’”

4)
“Noah Knigga comes from a good family. They have adopted children from all over the world.

They have a Japanese son named Hung, a Vietnamese son named Dat, and a Chinese son named Mai. Their Croatian son named Arresta hasn’t been around for years. Their uncle from that small town is named Getajob.”
Knigga can't report to Eastern Michigan because of Juneteenth.

That’s right heh. Too many breaks in the sermon heh.

Greeds church needs to focus more on preaching gospel instead of sounding like they are hiking a football
SleauxTard making God out to be a liar. Upside is...he's too stupid to realize it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT