ADVERTISEMENT

L.A. County public health officials confirm communal transmission of monkeypox

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

"Monkeypox can be spread to anyone, officials say, but many of the cases have been identified among gay, bisexual men and other men who have had sex in large gatherings.
The public health department is continuously working to notify organizers of such events when an attendee has been exposed to the viral disease."

That is their definition of communal/casual? Gay toga parties? Typical Liberal!

Reactions: 19MU88

"Monkeypox can be spread to anyone, officials say, but many of the cases have been identified among gay, bisexual men and other men who have had sex in large gatherings.
The public health department is continuously working to notify organizers of such events when an attendee has been exposed to the viral disease."

That is their definition of communal/casual? Gay toga parties? Typical Liberal!
Wonders if they will invite that Republican Congressman who seems to enjoy this sort of nonsense?

Does anyone remember the Truly Tasteless Jokes books???

6pvudf.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Wonders if they will invite that Republican Congressman who seems to enjoy this sort of nonsense?
Oh, so now you're gay bashing?

Hey man, if Greed likes getting railed by his black bull (and he does) that's up to him. After all, it's his body, his choice.

You should try having more of an open mind towards these sort of things. Sigh, but I'd expect no less from a member of the party that founded the KKK.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard

Hey man, if Greed likes getting railed by his black bull (and he does) that's up to him. After all, it's his body, his choice.

You should try having more of an open mind towards these sort of things. Sigh, but I'd expect no less from a member of the party that founded the KKK.
No I am not gay bashing but there are some on here who do constantly...and the democratic party of the south that founded KKK are now Republicans.

No I am not gay bashing but there are some on here who do constantly...and the democratic party of the south that founded KKK are now Republicans.
Bigot Gay Basher, today's democratic party is full of the same hateful racists as compared to back then. The only difference is they now try to hide it under woke white liberalism.

^^^sicksteen with 'obssessed with other people's genitals" disease.

Bigot Gay Basher, today's democratic party is full of the same hateful racists as compared to back then. The only difference is they now try to hide it under woke white liberalism.
I will repeat I am not a gay basher but like I said I have read lots of others comments and pictures on here of those on this board who are. There will always be some who will be racists from all parties but the majority now are the Republican Party.

I will repeat I am not a gay basher but like I said I have read lots of others comments and pictures on here of those on this board who are. There will always be some who will be racists from all parties but the majority now are the Republican Party.
Are you saying @MichiganHerd is a gay basher or @WV-FAN ? They are married, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
This, from the tolerant party who determines the ease of voting based on the color of one's skin. You people are the epitome of hypocrisy and too stupid to see it.

The majority on this board looks like it comes from your side.
I don’t understand what makes one man look at another man’s butthole and think that is appealing, but I would try and change him or treat him any different than anyone else unlike you and your side.

I don’t understand what makes one man look at another man’s butthole and think that is appealing, but I would try and change him or treat him any different than anyone else unlike you and your side.
I dont treat gays any differently . I have already explained myself on the other aspect of it to you.

You're a lying God hater.

This, from the tolerant party who determines the ease of voting based on the color of one's skin. You people are the epitome of hypocrisy and too stupid to see it.
No we just want every citizen to have the right to vote . Is that asking too much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT