ADVERTISEMENT

L.A. County public health officials confirm communal transmission of monkeypox

Sure is by the southern Republican politicians

partycivilrights.jpeg

In fairness to Oldie (the jackass), you need to rephrase your question and ask him if he knows who 'Uncle Tim' is.

That's what the democrats call the distinguished Senator from South Carolina. 'Uncle Tim'
Is he related to the fabled uncle Tom?..When was he senator in South Carolina back when democrats are really the republicans of today.?

I actually just stumbled across this and thought it was appropriate...😡😥🇺🇸

FB_IMG_1660573534064_jpg-2490008.JPG

FB_IMG_1660573539221_jpg-2490009.JPG

You're a bunch of trumptard idiots. As always you ignore the truth and live in an alternate reality. Democrats and Republicans from the Southern states opposed the Civil Rights bill. The 1964 election marked the beginning of a major, long-term re-alignment in American politics as the movement of conservatives to the Republican Party continued. In the 60s, about 35 democrats moved to the republican party.

I am not seeing the connection to Monkey Pox.

Took you 10 days to figure it out???

Probably because I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread. It was in response to Oldie and my mind was likely spinning trying to keep up with his idiocy...

Took you 10 days to figure it out???

Probably because I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread. It was in response to Oldie and my mind was likely spinning trying to keep up with his idiocy...
I did not see it until now because you posted meme to bump another old thread back to the top. Also, nice way to honour our fallen soldiers by attempting to score political points.

I did not see it until now because you posted meme to bump another old thread back to the top. Also, nice way to honour our fallen soldiers by attempting to score political points.

Wrong, I was honoring their tragic and preventable losses in response to someone who was dismissive of that fact in order to run cover for the incompetence of the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

Now get out of here with your flippant and misdirected comments.

Wrong, I was honoring their tragic and preventable losses in response to someone who was dismissive of that fact in order to run cover for the incompetence of the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

Now get out of here with your flippant and misdirected comments.
If you were honouring them, you would not have politicized it by including an image of Biden with blood on his hands. You wanted to score points at the expense of our fallen soldiers, which is sad, but I fully support your right to do so.

If you were honouring them, you would not have politicized it by including an image of Biden with blood on his hands. You wanted to score points at the expense of our fallen soldiers, which is sad, but I fully support your right to do so.

So the withdrawal wasn't botched and there isn't blood on the hands of those who approved the manner in which it was executed, or rather executed poorly?

BTW, what time is it???

355f84fe-3acd-4c01-9764-83ee37b68293-AFP_AFP_9LV7R9.jpg

I still say Reagan screwed up in Beirut. It isn't a Republican or Democrat issue.

So the withdrawal wasn't botched and there isn't blood on the hands of those who approved the manner in which it was executed, or rather executed poorly?

BTW, what time is it???

355f84fe-3acd-4c01-9764-83ee37b68293-AFP_AFP_9LV7R9.jpg

I still say Reagan screwed up in Beirut. It isn't a Republican or Democrat issue.
Can you point to where I implied there isn't blood on his hands?

You know for sure blacks in the south have been unable to vote and now they are rising up and it has the Republican Party in a tizzy.
You got anything to back that up? When I look at voter turnout in a state like Mississippi the votes cast by race are very close to the population percentage by race looking at the 2020 election, for example.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I will repeat I am not a gay basher but like I said I have read lots of others comments and pictures on here of those on this board who are. There will always be some who will be racists from all parties but the majority now are the Republican Party.
Lee Atwater and his "Southern Strategy" would certainly agree.

Hmmm... Maybe this statement???
I am not sure how you took me stating you are politicizing them by showing a picture with Biden with blood on his hands as me saying that Biden does not have blood on his hands. I am not sure if this is intentional or if your limitations are causing you to think this way.

I am not sure how you took me stating you are politicizing them by showing a picture with Biden with blood on his hands as me saying that Biden does not have blood on his hands. I am not sure if this is intentional or if your limitations are causing you to think this way.
Holy run-on sentences, Batman.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT