ADVERTISEMENT

Last San Francisco Denny's closes due to crime, 'tremendous' business costs

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
...but crime rate is getting better?

I can get this from Fox News, but Im giving the board's crybaby and biggest whiner a break. I guess a different news source makes all the difference in the world. 🙄

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Reactions: WVUSerg
Dutch Pantry closed, because it's in a poor, shitty town where people spend their last $10 on some Marlboros instead of a sandwich.

Dutch Pantry closed, because it's in a poor, shitty town where people spend their last $10 on some Marlboros instead of a sandwich.

The owner of the 25-year business says differently. Should I take your word or believe his?

Did you not read the article? Evidently not.
I’m used to having someone break copyright and post it for me so I don’t have to click links.

/s because some people here are dense enough that NASA has to check where they are before calculating launch angles.

I read most of it. I know dine and dashing isn’t the only problem. But it was highlighted as a big part of it and it seems like there’s an easy fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I’m used to having someone break copyright and post it for me so I don’t have to click links.

/s because some people here are dense enough that NASA has to check where they are before calculating launch angles.

I read most of it. I know dine and dashing isn’t the only problem. But it was highlighted as a big part of it and it seems like there’s an easy fix.

The bigger issue was other businesses he relied on, that canceled on him over crime. It really isn't that long of a read.

I'm doing my best to appease the board's crybaby. Trying to keep temper tantrums to a minimum. Sorry I didn't make it easier for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT