ADVERTISEMENT

Latest "false flag"

Hubbard Youth. They got a nice knife with a can as the handle.

Pillheads get....well....an addiction and side effects. Good choice.

You should try electro-convulsive therapy and post the video on here. Mutt would give it a like.

It takes an inferior human being to fire a bunch of workers as a Christmas gift, amirite pillhead.

Gotta do what the HQ wants, which is to be profitable. The calendar doesn't change the bottom line. Unlike the welfare you are now on, corporations are not charity. If they wanted their job into the new year they would have been wise to have taken heed three months prior when told their work was not profitable. Earning less than they were paid. They should have buckled down and taken the re-training seriously.

All in all, they were given a chance, unlike those black kids you would not apprentice. Amirite, Wayne County redneck?

Gotta do what the HQ wants, which is to be profitable. The calendar doesn't change the bottom line. Unlike the welfare you are now on, corporations are not charity. If they wanted their job into the new year they would have been wise to have taken heed three months prior when told their work was not profitable. Earning less than they were paid. They should have buckled down and taken the re-training seriously.

You're a pitiful little company doormat.

All in all, they were given a chance, unlike those black kids you would not apprentice. Amirite, Wayne County redneck?

Would that be the black kids that don't exist in Wayne County? Those black kids?

Anyone able to be amused by your attempt to make a stupider statement than before.
2019-02-03-AM.jpg

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I’ve not commented on the subject you stupid idiot. Oh and liar

Oh, but you have, worthless one:

“I am in no way a racist and would wager I have many many many more friends of other races than a foolish cabinet maker out wayne”

Your inclusion of “out Wayne” was to call out the lack of racial diversity “out Wayne.” So worthless, dumb, and a liar.

you stupid idiot.

“You stupid idiot.” Do you see how absurdly foolish you sound? “Idiot” by definition means “stupid.” You’re saying the same thing twice, back-to-back. Maybe you should try for “you dumb, stupid idiot” next.

“I am in no way a racist and would wager I have many many many more friends of other races than a foolish cabinet maker out wayne”

Your inclusion of “out Wayne” was to call out the lack of racial diversity “out Wayne.” So worthless, dumb, and a liar.

“You stupid idiot.” Do you see how absurdly foolish you sound? “Idiot” by definition means “stupid.” You’re saying the same thing twice, back-to-back. Maybe you should try for “you dumb, stupid idiot” next.

So I said there are zero black folks? That’s what he said moron. Anyone that has lived in The Huntington area for any length of time knows Wayne county is not very diverse. It’s admirable that the libiot braintrust sticks together but at the same time Yags is demonstrating his pathetic nature. You really want to discuss redundancy when describing Greeds stupidity? Good god what a tool. The phrase is common and used to emphasize just how stupid greed is

So I said there are zero black folks? That’s what he said moron.

The subject was the lack of diversity in Wayne. E.T. was mocking that by saying "no black kids" since you deplorables have made frequent comments about the lack of diversity where E.T. lives. You are one of those people who referenced the lack of diversity in Wayne when mocking E.T. previously. You were wrong and got caught lying, dork.

The phrase is common

The phrase is common among who? Even the ten years old who the body rubber sees daily don't say that. Are you a kindergarten teacher?

Doggoneit. I did the same thing....

Yeah, but not to the extreme. There are some cons who aren't entirely stupid. Banker and Murox the Moron both are relatively intelligent, but they either are morally bankrupt or have a perverted system of priorities.

The subject was the lack of diversity in Wayne. E.T. was mocking that by saying "no black kids" since you deplorables have made frequent comments about the lack of diversity where E.T. lives. You are one of those people who referenced the lack of diversity in Wayne when mocking E.T. previously. You were wrong and got caught lying, dork.

The phrase is common among who? Even the ten years old who the body rubber sees daily don't say that. Are you a kindergarten teacher?

Yeah, but not to the extreme. There are some cons who aren't entirely stupid. Banker and Murox the Moron both are relatively intelligent, but they either are morally bankrupt or have a perverted system of priorities.
Hey I’m glad to see you using “dork” too. I’m certain you criticized me for using it (oh wait are you mocking me?). You have too much time on your hands and you are pathetic.

I stand by the factual statement I made, Greed lied when he said no black kids. I also stand by the statements 1) that he is a stupid idiot and 2) you are pathetic and need to get a life

Reactions: herd66
You're a pitiful little company doormat.

Wouldn't pitiful be owning a company but having to go on welfare upon retirement? I think that is proof positive the concept of not losing money is beyond you. Half of those people that got fired are probably on the welfare rolls with you.

Would that be the black kids that don't exist in Wayne County? Those black kids?

Besides the fact there are some blacks OW, why couldn't you give one from Huntington a shot? This isn't 1890, and it's not a day long horseback ride to Wayne County. I know where you are (it's not a secret who you are), shit my commute to Huntington was a longer drive and I lived in Cabell County.

I would read that as the foolish cabinet maker lives Out Wayne. He can live OW and have friends of other races, Huntington isn't far away. Hell, I had many Hispanic friends here before I lived near Little Mexico. And I had friends of other races when I lived damn near in Salt Rock WV...which is white as the fresh snow.

Wouldn't pitiful be owning a company but having to go on welfare upon retirement?

Few things are as pitiful as being a low-down hatchet man at Christmas time, but being a pill head is one of them. Furthermore, moron, I'm not retired, I still work and have the same business I've worked for 30 years, and the only "welfare" I've received is subsidized healthcare insurance for a short time.

Besides the fact there are some blacks OW, why couldn't you give one from Huntington a shot?

Because none of them ever applied for a job at my business, moron.

This isn't 1890, and it's not a day long horseback ride to Wayne County.

It's not a day long walk, moron. My shop was appx 3.5 miles from I-64.

I know where you are (it's not a secret who you are)

You seem to mistakenly believe that is a concern of mine, moron.

Hey I’m glad to see you using “dork” too. I’m certain you criticized me for using it (oh wait are you mocking me?).

No, moron. It was you who mocked me for using "dork." Tell us again how "certain" you are that I criticized you for it, when the reality is the other way around. I've never seen a poster own himself as much as you do:

dork? what are you 12? pathetic. i hope you are gaining some self worth out of the value you perceive you add! - the worthless poster

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...or-trumps-popularity.39201/page-3#post-545502

No, moron. It was you who mocked me for using "dork." Tell us again how "certain" you are that I criticized you for it, when the reality is the other way around. I've never seen a poster own himself as much as you do:

dork? what are you 12? pathetic. i hope you are gaining some self worth out of the value you perceive you add! - the worthless poster

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...or-trumps-popularity.39201/page-3#post-545502
I'm certain you have. Nice research Mr pathetic

Last edited:
I'm certain you have. Nice research Mr pathetic

So I just proved that you were wrong, that you were the one doing it, and yet you still try to continue your claim with no evidence. Brilliant, worthless one, brilliant.

Just because everyone on this board calls you "stupid" doesn't mean that you have to go out of your way to constantly prove them right.

You didn’t prove anything except that you need to get a life and this message board world means a little too much to you.

You didn’t prove anything except that you need to get a life and this message board world means a little too much to you.

I proved that what you claimed I did was actually you who did it, you stupid idiot moron retard buffoon ignoramus.

The search to prove your claim wrong took no more than thirty seconds. If what you claimed were true, you could find me mocking you for using "moron," too. But you can't, because I didn't.

Stupid and a liar.

I proved that what you claimed I did was actually you who did it, you stupid idiot moron retard buffoon ignoramus.

The search to prove your claim wrong took no more than thirty seconds. If what you claimed were true, you could find me mocking you for using "moron," too. But you can't, because I didn't.

Stupid and a liar.
you need to relax. tell us another HS blow job story or maybe another one of you fascinating life experiences. that's better than just sounding angry.

Here's a Bible just for you. It's the only one you may have read. It's about mental diseases, you know, like what you suffer from.

DSM5-SM.jpg

I have a copy in my office, thank you.

I have come to enjoy the irony of this...the Scientologist Baptist telling me I am crazy. And we get it, the whole Scientology riff on actual science and medicine. The Tom Cruise rant stuff. Hell maybe the truth came to you when you were tripping on mescaline.

I have a copy in my office, thank you.

I bet that's a big help with fighting your mental disease.

.the Scientologist Baptist telling me I am crazy.

No, but close. You're a crazy pillhead.

And we get it, the whole Scientology riff on actual science and medicine.

There is NO scientific proof that your mental disease is the result of a chemical imbalance. NONE. You'd look an iota smarter if you stopped trying to push that nonsense as an excuse for your malady.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT