ADVERTISEMENT

Learned something today

Dude you are sick you are taking up for a pedophile. Like I said before there is nothing exciting about pedophilia, but you sure seem to like it.
You got excited about an erection of Joe biden. You're a sick pup.

Greed gets accurately portrayed as supporting pedophilia and tries to turn the tables. Too late. He not only supports it, but his past comments demonstrate he is also more than likely a pedophile too.

Greed gets accurately portrayed as supporting pedophilia and tries to turn the tables. Too late. He not only supports it, but his past comments demonstrate he is also more than likely a pedophile too.
^^^Godless lying trumptard phlegmwad.

Greed is loyal to a party. Dems can be like that. Dem Party over everything else.
says the oath breaking trumptard supporting and defending a cheater, fraudster, liar, sexual abuser, defamer, insurrectionist, Constitution hating convicted felon.

Greed is loyal to a party. Dems can be like that. Dem Party over everything else.
Greed is a

Sheep Eating GIF

The nazis were like that.
Well, remember everything they accuse someone of doing they are doing it and far worse.

Second, remember when I keep saying these people will do anything to maintain power. It is their core existence. Power and having power of the government. Just look at the way they act.

They will do anything. If people don't think so, just remember what they did during Covid.

Well, remember everything they accuse someone of doing they are doing it and far worse.

Second, remember when I keep saying these people will do anything to maintain power. It is their core existence. Power and having power of the government. Just look at the way they act.

They will do anything. If people don't think so, just remember what they did during Covid.
Just like the European elections, they are trying to subvert the will of the people.

Reactions: 19MU88
You support the regime censoring information and jailing political opponents. It's that simple you lying idiot.
He's an old hillbilly with a mental disorder.

And you guys give him what he never gets from anyone outside of his church - attention.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT