ADVERTISEMENT

Leggett

If this is the reason, that is just damn stupid. Sit him a game and give him a good talking to, and also give him a shot to voice his thoughts to the coaching staff; never know, he might actually have some ideas on how he could be used.

Something similar happened to AJL. He voiced his displeasure and was gone quick. I wonder if there is any line of communication within the team or is it do what I say or your ass is done?

If this is the reason, that is just damn stupid. Sit him a game and give him a good talking to, and also give him a shot to voice his thoughts to the coaching staff; never know, he might actually have some ideas on how he could be used.

This guy was a pro prospect and was one of your defensive leaders! How do you just let someone like this go because he is a little disgruntled? The whole situation is puzzling. Especially in light of the way the team has been playing. Hope there is not some sort of internal infection going on.

The bigger issue is why are the Huntington City Police investigating so many football players for crimes? The Florida kids bring trouble so if those problems are not addressed you end with a team like our former basketball coach had. Players running the team. Doc had this issue in Morgantown in the mid 90's. Some of those WVU teams were the most talented in school history and they had trouble winning 8 or 9 games because of the player conduct. Doc is doing what he can to help these kids but at some point they need to be cut lose so it does not impact the program. Yes it sucks but we are better off without them. Trust me.

He didn't come with Baggage, he just couldn't gain admittance to the University of Miami or get clearance under the ACC standards. Not everyone can get into Miami, they lose recruits or have to stop recruiting kids like him all the time. And it is why Miami has lost the State of Miami. Admissions raised the standards so most of the So Fla kids couldn't get into the schools and you couple that with the raise of the SEC in the 2000s and it is why Miami has fallen.

Plus Nebraska and Tennessee still wanted him. He chose us over them point blank.

Miami football was Donna Shalala'ed. She has stepped down as the president of UM and is now head of the Clinton Foundation.

Reactions: Herd Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT