ADVERTISEMENT

Let the liberal bitches have their way for a bit.

You are ok. It is the other two sidekicks.
Y’all should have banned EG years ago. I have no idea why his contentless posting has been going on here so long. Maybe once upon a time he did something other then parrot unoriginal nicknames all day but those days are long gone.

I’m not even going to get into 30cat because as long as EG is here you can’t do anything about him, but he’s just as bad.

Want to revisit your constant crying about dherd? What did we do with him? Why are you not doing the same with Crispy Lips? Enjoy another day of this board being shit.
dherd posted links. that is what we bitched about but, not a constant bitch. EG is disruptive, worse that dherd. Now you are doing the same thing. 30cat at least has discussions, dherd didn't and we didn't get that bent out of shape about it.

You are better than this. Multiple names? Acting like a child. Keep the integrity of the forum. Don't act like this.

Reactions: Jartard
dherd posted links. that is what we bitched about but, not a constant bitch. EG is disruptive, worse that dherd. Now you are doing the same thing. 30cat at least has discussions, dherd didn't and we didn't get that bent out of shape about it.

You are better than this. Multiple names? Acting like a child. Keep the integrity of the forum. Don't act like this.
Crispy Lips is doing the same exact thing that dherd did, that you cried incessantly about, and that we fixed. Your side refuses to do the same. It's been constant with him, and he created five threads yesterday about Fox News links with no/little engagement. Your kind hasn't policed your own. If somebody is going to ruin the forum like Crispy Lips continues to do and did to the smack board, then I will burn it down prior to his success like I will do for the next six days until you get him to do what dherd did.

Crispy Lips is doing the same exact thing that dherd did, that you cried incessantly about, and that we fixed. Your side refuses to do the same. It's been constant with him, and he created five threads yesterday about Fox News links with no/little engagement. Your kind hasn't policed your own. If somebody is going to ruin the forum like Crispy Lips continues to do and did to the smack board, then I will burn it down prior to his success like I will do for the next six days until you get him to do what dherd did.

Ok....

Want instant improvement in this board? Leave it.

That was Sabo and Amerikenny. We have a nice collection of molesters on here. Truly, a board of degenerates.
It was sabo I was thinking of but are you serious about Amerikenny or screwing around? I missed that piece of forum drama.

It was sabo I was thinking of but are you serious about Amerikenny or screwing around? I missed that piece of forum drama.
Serious. He’s married with a child now, so he doesn’t like it being talked about. He tried, via the internet, putting his curry stick in an underage girl. Her parents (and then the police and judge) found out.

• Wow
Reactions: HerdandHokies
Y’all should have banned EG years ago. I have no idea why his contentless posting has been going on here so long. Maybe once upon a time he did something other then parrot unoriginal nicknames all day but those days are long gone.

I’m not even going to get into 30cat because as long as EG is here you can’t do anything about him, but he’s just as bad.

You're up, Pedo-puss.

H&H...I'm as bad as EG? :rolleyes: You're out of your mind. Don't be a hater.

What one is that?

But also if I can address you as a human for one moment instead of however it is everyone here goes back and forth, the constant nicknames are unoriginal, boring, and not at all conducive to conversation. Whats the point of changing my quote to read “Tampon Tim”? It does nothing but troll. Which I know is what you’re going for, and that’s why I generally keep you on ignore.

Edit: and to be clear it isn’t because of your politics. You’re aligned with 90% of the board. And yet the only two here I have to keep on ignore are you and EG

But also if I can address you as a human for one moment instead of however it is everyone here goes back and forth, the constant nicknames are unoriginal, boring, and not at all conducive to conversation. Whats the point of changing my quote to read “Tampon Tim”? It does nothing but troll. Which I know is what you’re going for, and that’s why I generally keep you on ignore.

Edit: and to be clear it isn’t because of your politics. You’re aligned with 90% of the board. And yet the only two here I have to keep on ignore are you and EG

The names I call politicians have nothing to do with digging at any of the people who support them. It has everything to do with disrespecting the America-haters who disrespect America. The individuals I have names for don't desevere my respect, because they don’t respect me. Has nothing to do with trying to tick you off. You're just collateral damage. I refuse to address the pricks with respect.

The names I call politicians have nothing to do with digging at any of the people who support them. It has everything to do with disrespecting the America-haters who disrespect America. The individuals I have names for don't desevere my respect, because they don’t respect me. Has nothing to do with trying to tick you off. You're just collateral damage. I refuse to address the pricks with respect.
You think Tim Walz is perusing random college message boards and is going to see it?

, the constant nicknames are unoriginal, boring,
It's a lost cause. I tried explaining this to him a year ago, and it's lost on him. It's why he also doesn't take a hint when he makes five new threads in a day that receive a total of three responses, then continues to post the same drivel that nobody gives a shit about.

It's a lost cause. I tried explaining this to him a year ago, and it's lost on him. It's why he also doesn't take a hint when he makes five new threads in a day that receive a total of three responses, then continues to post the same drivel that nobody gives a shit about.
I’m nothing if not an eternal optimist on man’s capacity for change.

Need a tissue and a tampon, bitch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT