ADVERTISEMENT

Let's beat the Christmas rush and be the first to...

LOL and so it begins.

Give FAU a year or so and they will give FSU and Miami a run for their money when it comes to all things questionable ( might want to add Louisville to the list - but I refer in general to the state of Florida only) with regards to the football program.

I really don't think Marshall has any room throwing stones when it comes to "criminal" put downs at this point. Our "recruiting genius" has been more adept at bringing in guys who end up in county jail mug shots than on All-American lists.

It will be great to hold up those signs as we lose by 40

Raleigh - see part of my response under the "quick fix" thread...following right along.

List of actual acomplishments of Lame Kiffin:

(end of list)

List of acomplishments in entire athletic history of FAU:

(end of list)

Gosh, you guys are sure worried about the wrong crew. Is Lame going to load up on thugs and outlaws? Sure. Last chance type of guy, last chance type of program. Nobody with a choice is going to want to be involved with him or the school. Fact is Lame is an idiot who melted down under the presure at USC and a sleeze who abandoned his post at Tennessee. He will do one or the other, or both, again at FAU. FAU (nor FIU) are not places you can win at, no matter what.

I'm way more concerned about WKU, Middle, LA Tech, and even ODU than either of these Florida non-entities or their re-hashed failure coaches.

List of actual acomplishments of Lame Kiffin:

(end of list)

List of acomplishments in entire athletic history of FAU:

(end of list)

Gosh, you guys are sure worried about the wrong crew. Is Lame going to load up on thugs and outlaws? Sure. Last chance type of guy, last chance type of program. Nobody with a choice is going to want to be involved with him or the school. Fact is Lame is an idiot who melted down under the presure at USC and a sleeze who abandoned his post at Tennessee. He will do one or the other, or both, again at FAU. FAU (nor FIU) are not places you can win at, no matter what.

I'm way more concerned about WKU, Middle, LA Tech, and even ODU than either of these Florida non-entities or their re-hashed failure coaches.

The fact that anyone is worried about any of these cupcake programs says all we need to know about the state of the program.

Doc "the recruiting genius" said it best to Smock. "I hope these JUCOs can make an impact this coming season." Hope? That's what MU football has been reduced too.

Think of it like this fellas - as basically an annual participant regarding the Fulmer Cup - why not have some fun with an up and coming member of the fraternity.

Sad thing is , we dont even do well enough at all the wrong things to win the Fulmer Cup as far as I can remember.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT