ADVERTISEMENT

Let's go Brandon

I like the guy. Not only do I agree with his stance, but I like that he was forthcoming and respectful to the officer. He's the type of guy that would be a good neighbor to have. Even when liberals do something wrong, they are respectable.

Compare that to the typical deplorable.

I may have shared this story on here: my village is full of NEV units (neighborhood electric vehicles). They are essentially street-legal golf carts. Most people here have them tricked out, there are certain lanes for them on the main roads, and there are even paths for just those vehicles where cars aren't allowed.

There are a few typical deplorables (55 years old with the obnoxious sunglasses, tattoos, are chunky so they think they are tough) that have "Lets Go Brandon" signs or trump flags on their NEVs. When I see them parked in the area, I put one of these stickers on them:

Rifle must be having brain trouble today
golf fall GIF

Only in the liberal mind would defacing someone’s person property (keying a car) because of a sticker and cowardly leaving the scene…be considered “forthcoming”.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Only in the liberal mind would defacing someone’s person property (keying a car) because of a sticker and cowardly leaving the scene…be considered “forthcoming”.

Well, they are commies that don't believe in personal property, only property "of the people"... How else can you explain their indifference to the damage of people's home and businesses during the summer of 2020 but take such grave offense to what happened on January 6th???

Well, we are Godless lying idiots that don't believe in democracy or the Constituion, only the lies of our orange jesus.... How else can we explain our indifference to the damage of democracy and the Constitution during and after our orange jesus crimes but take such grave offense to property damage???

This video reminds me of the story of a coward running out of the Walmart when he saw another poster of this board.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
Rifle must not have even watched the video. The guy tried to lie about it and play dumb in the initial questioning but was piecing together quickly he was busted.

Reactions: 30CAT
"Deplorables" are aghast at other "deplorables" behavior... Hmmmm

Unlike here: a deranged liberal who isn't aghast at a fellow deranged liberal action of vandalizing someone else's personal property and running. Referring to it as "respectable" & "forthcoming".

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
I like the guy. Not only do I agree with his stance, but I like that he was forthcoming and respectful to the officer. He's the type of guy that would be a good neighbor to have. Even when liberals do something wrong, they are respectable.

Compare that to the typical deplorable.

I may have shared this story on here: my village is full of NEV units (neighborhood electric vehicles). They are essentially street-legal golf carts. Most people here have them tricked out, there are certain lanes for them on the main roads, and there are even paths for just those vehicles where cars aren't allowed.

There are a few typical deplorables (55 years old with the obnoxious sunglasses, tattoos, are chunky so they think they are tough) that have "Lets Go Brandon" signs or trump flags on their NEVs. When I see them parked in the area, I put one of these stickers on them:

so you are breaking the law too.

so you are breaking the law too.
I'm going to tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anybody: I drove 46 mph in a 45 mph zone today!

Also, I haven't lived in Texas for about six years, and I have never owned property in Texas, yet I still have license plates on one of my vehicles for Texas. More, I haven't lived in Virginia in about 14 years, yet my license is still Virginia.

I also sold 600k Marriott Bonvoy points for $5k a few years ago which is against their terms.

I'm going to tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anybody: I drove 46 mph in a 45 mph zone today!

Also, I haven't lived in Texas for about six years, and I have never owned property in Texas, yet I still have license plates on one of my vehicles for Texas. More, I haven't lived in Virginia in about 14 years, yet my license is still Virginia.

I also sold 600k Marriott Bonvoy points for $5k a few years ago which is against their terms.
But, putting a bumper sticker on someone else's property is destructive to someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT