ADVERTISEMENT

Libs are nuts

All about power to them, even if it means gaming the system. They have to have power and big govt. They would literally stop at nothing to obtain and control power.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
All about power to them, even if it means gaming the system. They have to have power and big govt. They would literally stop at nothing to obtain and control power.
Literally allowing foreign governments to impact US elections.

Dems are developing a feeder system for illegal votes in the general election.

No, but I have heard it. That is what this whole bill that went down the tubes was about. Pull elections from the states. It was the attempted beginning of it.
Didn't you tell us the closer elections were to the local level, the better? You pulling for big state government to control local elections?

That's weird. You're complaining about a local election that involves a city. You ARE for big state government.
herdman doesn’t want the federal bill to pass because it would undo all the bullshit state laws put into place since his orange Jesus lost.

herdman is definite a “party over country” kind of guy. That’s pretty much every Trump supporter at this point.

herdman doesn’t want the federal bill to pass because it would undo all the bullshit state laws put into place since his orange Jesus lost.

herdman is definite a “party over country” kind of guy. That’s pretty much every Trump supporter at this point.
Imagine that, states running their own elections. Name the bullshit laws?

Your side is a bunch of ballet harvesters and stuffers.

OMG you might have to show an ID AND fill out your own ballot and get it to the poll on time. Gee whiz, oh the humanity.

You just admitted it, you want a federal takeover of the state elections. That is all this is by the Dems. Let illegals vote and stuff ballot boxes.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
a “party over country” kind of guy.

It bears repeating again. This is the party that you seem to put over country when you start with such nonsensical statements...

thumb_its-a-democrat-hoax-71221818.png

His Party over country makes no sense. Remember when a liberal says something like that they are guilty of it 10 fold. Hillary makes up fake Russian charges. Comey involved in it. Bidens raking in money from foreigners. Fauci in bed with them covering up what happened in Wuhan. We could go on all day.

It bears repeating again. This is the party that you seem to put over country when you start with such nonsensical statements...

thumb_its-a-democrat-hoax-71221818.png
Care to point out where I’ve said anything even close to favoring China over the United States?

There isn’t anything, because I know you’re being your typical hack self.

Reactions: extragreen
His Party over country makes no sense. Remember when a liberal says something like that they are guilty of it 10 fold. Hillary makes up fake Russian charges. Comey involved in it. Bidens raking in money from foreigners. Fauci in bed with them covering up what happened in Wuhan. We could go on all day.
Your party wanted to overturn the will of the American voters.

Nothing is more “part over country” than that.

Reactions: extragreen
Mush got 80 plus millions votes and sits at a 33 percent favorable rating. How is that even possible? If you are more popular than Brad Pitt and Barack Obama combines how is that even possible?

Any idiot can fabricate or believe conspiracy theories. We have you to prove it.

Care to point out where I’ve said anything even close to favoring China over the United States?

I really don't pay much attention to anything that you post other than an occasional nonsensical TDS blame Trump and his followers (I get why you don't say voters 😉) hit and run post with no back-up or substance.

Have you ever blamed China for releasing Covid on the world (which they did) or are you just content blaming it all on Trump?

I'd say your silence on China is telling...

Mush got 80 plus millions votes and sits at a 33 percent favorable rating. How is that even possible? If you are more popular than Brad Pitt and Barack Obama combines how is that even possible?
It's possible because your orange jesus favorability rating was lower on election day than biden.

There's no "whatever" involved here. You're for big state government. And if you agree with something the big federal government wants to do, you'll be a big federal government type also.
you do understand elections are handled by states. states not the feds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT