ADVERTISEMENT

Libs mourning this morning

raleighherdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 22, 2010
Mush's tax plans scratched

Biden's unrealized campaign tax pledges illustrate the political difficulty of changing the U.S. tax code, barring a commanding majority in Congress.

Steve Rosenthal, a senior fellow at the left-leaning Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center in Washington, said it may be difficult for Biden to reprise his "very powerful" 2020 tax agenda.

"Very little of it was accomplished in the Inflation Reduction Act, and nothing was advanced as part of these debt ceiling negotiations," Rosenthal said. "So how credible will Biden be running on a platform of closing loopholes and raising taxes on the rich and corporations?"

Mush's tax plans scratched

Biden's unrealized campaign tax pledges illustrate the political difficulty of changing the U.S. tax code, barring a commanding majority in Congress.

Steve Rosenthal, a senior fellow at the left-leaning Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center in Washington, said it may be difficult for Biden to reprise his "very powerful" 2020 tax agenda.

"Very little of it was accomplished in the Inflation Reduction Act, and nothing was advanced as part of these debt ceiling negotiations," Rosenthal said. "So how credible will Biden be running on a platform of closing loopholes and raising taxes on the rich and corporations?"
He had to negotiate to keep our country from going into default and you should be happy that he agreed to what he did. Other democrats might not have. Sensible people voted the right way. Far left and most of MAGA did not.

He had to negotiate to keep our country from going into default and you should be happy that he agreed to what he did. Other democrats might not have. Sensible people voted the right way. Far left and most of MAGA did not.

😂 😂 You are delusional. He "had" to do it because even the millionaire/billionaire Dem class, who he answers to, was against his ignorant tax proposals....

Reactions: mlblack16.
His rich buddies didn't want it

And, aboiut going into default. Aren't we just kicking the can down the road.

We are broke. We will default at some point anyway.

His rich buddies didn't want it

And, aboiut going into default. Aren't we just kicking the can down the road.

We are broke. We will default at some point anyway.
You are one of the biggest idiots in the history of idiots. oath breaker^^^wants the U S to default since his orange jesus approved it.

You are one of the biggest idiots in the history of idiots. oath breaker^^^wants the U S to default since his orange jesus approved it.
Did I say I wanted us to default? I said we are broke and kicking the can down the road.

It is sad actually.

^^lying idiot supports lying idiots^^

m77528187626_1.jpg

^^^STILL looking for someone stupider than himself.

😂 😂 You are delusional. He "had" to do it because even the millionaire/billionaire Dem class, who he answers to, was against his ignorant tax proposals....
That part of it still needs to be done when we take the house and senate in 2024. He gave up that and the republicans gave up big cuts in social programs that certainly the general public did not want. Not saying you did not want them cut but the majority of Americans dont.

That part of it still needs to be done when we take the house and senate in 2024.
The Dems had their chance but didn't do it.

As long as the Dems continue to receive $$100's of millions in campaign cash from their millionaire and billionaire base and as long as congress is in the business of turning their own elected officials into the same....I am starting to believe there will be no meaningful tax reform that will take significant cash out of their pockets via taxes.

The Dems will continue to pay lip service to greedy jealous dupes like yourself, and pass marginal laws that take cash out of the little guy's pocket, but it's going to take a wave of marxist-communists getting elected to really "tax" the smart money.

The Dems had their chance but didn't do it.

As long as the Dems continue to receive $$100's of millions in campaign cash from their millionaire and billionaire base and as long as congress is in the business of turning their own elected officials into the same....I am starting to believe there will be no meaningful tax reform that will take significant cash out of their pockets via taxes.

The Dems will continue to pay lip service to greedy jealous dupes like yourself, and pass marginal laws that take cash out of the little guy's pocket, but it's going to take a wave of marxist-communists getting elected to really "tax" the smart money.
You are totally wrong Raleigh.

I have said it for years. We will default at some point. They are just kicking the can down the road.
I've said for years that you're a liar. Here's something you've told us..."The debt is past the point of no return." If that's the case why are you still whining about it like a mule. It's because that's all you know to do.

I've said for years that you're a liar. Here's something you've told us..."The debt is past the point of no return." If that's the case why are you still whining about it like a mule. It's because that's all you know to do.
The debt is past the point of no return. It will never be paid off. Ever. Half….HALF of the TBills being sold in the month of June (1 $Trillion) will be used to pay interest to US Treasury bond holders with longer maturities. The CBO is projecting the debt to gdp ratio at over 200% by 2030 (that’s being generous).

As FDR did in the 30’s….there will have to be a default/reset at some point. The trajectory is not “if” but “when”.

It is past the point of no return. That's the truth. We have to default or reset at some point and in some way... no option is really good. You and I might be gone but someone at some point is going to feel it.

They had two years to do what you wanted with taxes…but didn’t. Thank goodness for smart Dems like Bezos. I’m glad they don’t listen to whiners like you.
Look at all the billionaires who have been so successful and to think they are unwilling to give a small fraction of those billions to help our country. Special place for misers like that and its called hell. They cannot take it with them and life is very short.

• Haha
Look at all the billionaires who have been so successful and to think they are unwilling to give a small fraction of those billions to help our country. Special place for misers like that and its called hell. They cannot take it with them and life is very short.
They know they won’t take it with them you moron. The level of philanthropy in this country has never been greater. They give it away by the hundreds of millions$$$. You’re just mad because you aren’t getting a cut, you jealous greedy leech.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Who are you to decide what people should do with their own capital?

There is a special place in hell for people like you who do sick stuff to farm animals.

• Haha
The debt is past the point of no return. It will never be paid off. Ever. Half….HALF of the TBills being sold in the month of June (1 $Trillion) will be used to pay interest to US Treasury bond holders with longer maturities. The CBO is projecting the debt to gdp ratio at over 200% by 2030 (that’s being generous).

As FDR did in the 30’s….there will have to be a default/reset at some point. The trajectory is not “if” but “when”.
We should probably hand out some more tax cuts for the rich to lower federal revenue. That should fix things.

It is past the point of no return. That's the truth. We have to default or reset at some point and in some way... no option is really good. You and I might be gone but someone at some point is going to feel it.
We should probably hand out some more tax cuts for the rich to lower federal revenue. That should fix things.

I would say their donations make up a large amount.

And you know that they aren't giving to charity? Why give government more than what is required since they waste so much?

The govt had never collected more money than they do presently.
You idiot. They would have collected more if it weren't for your beloved tax breaks for the rich. You can't keep cutting someone's pay checks and expect them to pay bills.

You are like some kind of stupid post factory.

I applaud your commitment to cranking out such a high volume of moronic posts.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT