ADVERTISEMENT

Libtards obsessed with Trump

Trump was mentioned 147 times on Day 1 of the DNC. At the RNC, Biden was mentioned twice, in all 4 days.

You want to try again.

No, you fvcking moronic piece of shit. Biden was mentioned many, many more times than just twice during the RNC. Why do you morons constantly believe any random bullshit you see in tweets?

You morons continue to prove that you don't watch the debates, the conventions, etc. and just get your news from random, bullshit pretend media and can't think of your own. You're the true sheep, you fvcking deplorables.

Stop lying.

No, you fvcking moronic piece of shit. Biden was mentioned many, many more times than just twice during the RNC. Why do you morons constantly believe any random bullshit you see in tweets?

You morons continue to prove that you don't watch the debates, the conventions, etc. and just get your news from random, bullshit pretend media and can't think of your own. You're the true sheep, you fvcking deplorables.

Stop lying.

You have so much hatred and pent-up anger. That can't be healthy.

Calm blue ocean. Calm blue ocean.

He needs help, doesn't he? All that trauma from a young age has manifested into what he has become. A narcissistic loner appearing to lose his mind.
So you're just going to conveniently ignore that what you posted is absurdly false and a total lie, moron?

Stop lying.
Yes, Biden was mentioned more than twice during the RNC. Two times more than twice. As in 4 times, according to a previous post.

Reactions: 30CAT
Yes, Biden was mentioned more than twice during the RNC. Two times more than twice. As in 4 times, according to a previous post.
Why do you lie? Why talk about things you have no idea about? Stop being a fvcking moron like the other deplorables.

By my guess, about 10 different speakers mentioned Biden at the RNC, most of them multiple times. Two times is extremely off. Four times is extremely off.

This is just further proof that you deplorables don't watch anything, don't think for yourselves, and just go with whatever some bizarre podcast or tweet tells you to believe. It's why the piece of shit human being has hid from this thread.

Why do you lie? Why talk about things you have no idea about? Stop being a fvcking moron like the other deplorables.

By my guess, about 10 different speakers mentioned Biden at the RNC, most of them multiple times. Two times is extremely off. Four times is extremely off.

This is just further proof that you deplorables don't watch anything, don't think for yourselves, and just go with whatever some bizarre podcast or tweet tells you to believe. It's why the piece of shit human being has hid from this thread.

You lie and throw temper tantrums all of the time. Mainly because of your pent-up anger.

Where do I lie, moron? I have proof in this thread of you deplorables lying, and you're both running from that.

393, the number of times Biden was mentioned during the RNC..

@raleighherdfan has left the thread.

This is yet more proof that these fvcking moronic deplorables come on here, social media, etc., and spew whatever bullshit they read/hear on random twitter accounts and podcasts. They get their news from bogus sources while claiming the mainstream media, professionals who have an obligation and oath to be factual, is "fake news."

Even better, these morons will not have any direct experience watching the debates, presidential addresses, conventions, speeches, etc., yet will have extreme opinions on how they went. They get all of that info from these bogus sources they utilize for their information.

It's why a piece of shit human like Raleigh can make such a ridiculously absurd attempt at a factual argument that was quickly known to be bullshit to anybody who watched 15 minutes of the four night convention. It's constant; it started with trump's use of "fake news," has blown up to absurd conspiracy theories, and is now rampant among deplorables.

Where do I lie, moron? I have proof in this thread of you deplorables lying, and you're both running from that.

Everywhere I've called you out for lying

You lie all the time. You're lying if you say you don't lie. Like when you said I posted 75 articles about California. Just one example.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Everywhere I've called you out for lying

You lie all the time. You're lying if you say you don't lie. Like when you said I posted 75 articles about California. Just one example.
It’s an estimate, and I’m betting it’s around that number at this point.

Stop lying.
^^angry bald man^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT