ADVERTISEMENT

List of companies providing benefits to employees because of tax reform

bullshit. their plans definitely had everything to do with trump and tariffs. you even indicated as much in your post above: "the story text talks about automakers planning for the future because the President-Elect is tweeting about tariffs" your words.

wait, wait, wait, i thought it was russian influence on the election that flipped those states and gifted trump the election! damn, libs, make your fvckin minds up.

1. Again, I will believe it when I see it. And again, that new plant and R&D doesn't have shit to do with it.

2. I've never said that. I've been adamant it was populism on trade more than anything else.

Eg you talk about me with anger problems. I blow my lid and run my mouth from time to time. You my friend enjoy arguing calling people names, calling people Liars and judging the souls of man. I will pray for you. PS. Dont tell God its Trumps fault for your hourly rants. Why dont you be like you are in person. Your a good man and these guys dont know it. Dont get mad at me just calm down,,,,I will

Eg you talk about me with anger problems.

I've told you numerous times I don't get angry on this board, and seldom any other time. I've told you I do this for amusement. You can disbelieve me if you like. When I tell you you're angry, it's to illustrate you have no business telling someone not to get angry.

You my friend enjoy arguing calling people names

Yep, I get amused arguing with people who don't know what they're talking about. I call people morons, sure do. I can change that to dullards if it makes you feel better. If someone lies, I have no problem calling them liars. I have never judged the soul of anyone.

Dont tell God its Trumps fault for your hourly rants.

I wouldn't think of bothering God regarding cheetos.

Why dont you be like you are in person. Your a good man and these guys dont know it.

I am being me on this board. The me you see on this board is the real me. You just can't see me laughing when I'm posting.

Must live a boring life Out Wayne if you come here for amusement because you are seldomly right regarding many of the topics on this site

Must live a boring life Out Wayne if you come here for amusement because you are seldomly right regarding many of the topics on this site

I have more enjoyment than you'll ever have, and if I've been seldom right, then you should be able to name specific instances. I'll wait.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT