ADVERTISEMENT

Longshot question here

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
But, any of you know of a beverage store between Morgantown and FayetteNam, WV that sells WV craft beers? Small shop in Fayetteville does, but hate paying high prices for beers that are out of date with dust covering the top of the cans. Figure Kroger or Walmart are my options, and maybe Sheetz.

Dumb question here - but I presume your starting point is not actually in Morgantown...because surely you can find craft beer in Morgantown?

I haven't lived in WV for nearly two decades, but in Kanawha City at the Kanawha City Piggly Wiggly they always had a really good craft beer section (by WV standards). ...not really on your way though...

Dumb question here - but I presume your starting point is not actually in Morgantown...because surely you can find craft beer in Morgantown?

I haven't lived in WV for nearly two decades, but in Kanawha City at the Kanawha City Piggly Wiggly they always had a really good craft beer section (by WV standards). ...not really on your way though...
Heading on 68 west, but looking to stock up on beers to bring home. Figured someplace between Morgantown and 'nam would have a bunch at some sort of party store. I already knew Preston County doesn't carry anything but Natti light.

Heading on 68 west, but looking to stock up on beers to bring home. Figured someplace between Morgantown and 'nam would have a bunch at some sort of party store. I already knew Preston County doesn't carry anything but Natti light.
Gotcha. I’ve driven that route many times visiting Harrisburg. Weather up over Frostberg mountains is always weird.

Surely there’s somewhere good in Fayetteville…or have they given up on craft beers and are solely smoking pot there now as their vice of choice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT