ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Old Big Green License Plates

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Does anyone have any old Big Green license plates they want to part with. Looking for anything 2009 and on back?

Or any older (90s and on back) Marshall license plates?

Does anyone have any old Big Green license plates they want to part with. Looking for anything 2009 and on back?

Or any older (90s and on back) Marshall license plates?

I have a nice collection dating back to 1998 hanging my garage. I could provide information if you are curious as to what certain plates look like and I may have a couple of duplicates I can check and see if I want to part with.

I have a nice collection dating back to 1998 hanging my garage. I could provide information if you are curious as to what certain plates look like and I may have a couple of duplicates I can check and see if I want to part with.

Thanks man! That would be much appreciated.

I have duplicates of 1999-2000 (last plastic one says 1998 MCB Champs), 2000-01 and 2005-06.

In 2007 they started just listing the calendar year rather than 01-02 mentioned above. Keep in mind these have been on a car for a year as my practice is put on car and then hang in garage after new plate comes in each year.

I may have a duplicate of the 1996 1-aa champs plate with the pork chop.

also, I hear the antique/junk shops in the west end sometimes have plates.

Bleeds, not Big Green, but nice story. A friend spent winter of 2017 near Bullead City, AZ. He got back and we went to lunch. He pulls out a flat paper bag, Here, I brought you something. It is an old plate that has Marshall University across it. Smaller at bottom, Huntington, West Virginia. Lettering is black, background, chrome. He picked it up at a flea market.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
I have duplicates of 1999-2000 (last plastic one says 1998 MCB Champs), 2000-01 and 2005-06.

In 2007 they started just listing the calendar year rather than 01-02 mentioned above. Keep in mind these have been on a car for a year as my practice is put on car and then hang in garage after new plate comes in each year.

I may have a duplicate of the 1996 1-aa champs plate with the pork chop.

also, I hear the antique/junk shops in the west end sometimes have plates.

I appreciate it. I have all the ones you listed. Thanks for the tip about the antique/junk shops. I'll have to check them out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT