ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Omar may the first to go down

Blah, blah, blah^^^^

Well, you can look it up. Plenty of stories on the internetz. Known facts - she filed joint tax returns with her baby daddy while "legally" married to another man (the one believed to be her brother). That's tax fraud.

She married her brother in order to get him access to the U.S. That's immigration fraud.

It has also been heavily speculated that Omar is not even really her last name, that she came here from Solmolia with the Omar family and used their name on her immigration forms. If true, that's another count of immigration fraud. I believe this one and it explains why her last name is different than her brother/husband.

She is currently being by the IRS, ICE, and the DOJ. Again, you can find all this on the internetz.

It has also been heavily speculated that Omar is not even really her last name, that she came here from Solmolia with the Omar family and used their name on her immigration forms. If true, that's another count of immigration fraud. I believe this one and it explains why her last name is different than her brother/husband.

The first two I get. Possibly legit charges worth pursuing. This one though^^^ Come on. I'm just guessing, but she was probably a minor and fleeing persecution. There's not a prosecutor worth a damn that pursues that charge.

The first two I get. Possibly legit charges worth pursuing. This one though^^^ Come on. I'm just guessing, but she was probably a minor and fleeing persecution. There's not a prosecutor worth a damn that pursues that charge.

You do when that kid grows up to be an America hating, U.S. House member.

Looked it up before I responded.

If there is no criminal intent and the issue has been corrected, she’s unlikely to face any criminal consequences.

What is it with you libs and "intent"? That was the big Hillary email excuse and now this. Don't you remember hearing "ignorance of the law is no longer excuse"?

Anyway, you could argue intent on the tax issue, but please try to do the same for marrying your brother. Are you saying their intent wasn't to get around immigration issues, but it was just because they wanted to be married? If that's the case, then you are defending a brother-f**ker. God bless Xenu.

What is it with you libs and "intent"?

What is it with you idiots that don't understand it's written into laws?

That was the big Hillary email excuse

And the fact she didn't commit a crime.

Anyway, you could argue intent on the tax issue, but please try to do the same for marrying your brother.

I don't see my need to defend against a rumor.

God bless Xenu.

You need to save your blessings for your orange jesus.

Oooh! Is he related to your alien jesus?

It's that kind ^^^^ of stupidity that sets anti-scientologists apart from regular morons. While the orange jesus is your lord and savior, xenu is the villain in scientology. And you don't know enough about scientology to know even that.

It's that kind ^^^^ of stupidity that sets anti-scientologists apart from regular morons. While the orange jesus is your lord and savior, xenu is the villain in scientology. And you don't know enough about scientology to know even that.

There's been plenty of information leaked about Scientology. You can claim that stuff doesn't exist, but that's because you haven't made it to the level in which they reveal it to you. Do some more babysitting and maybe you'll be able to move up the OT ladder

Back the truck up here. I thought you didn’t know anything about the beliefs of scientology

There's been plenty of information leaked about Scientology. You can claim that stuff doesn't exist, but that's because you haven't made it to the level in which they reveal it to you. Do some more babysitting and maybe you'll be able to move up the OT ladder
heck its not even the leaked stuff that makes this bizarre. Hubbard taught that billions of people came from outer space on spacecraft 75 billion years ago. He stacked them around volcanoes and then bombed them. Just look it up on Wiki. LOL

Reactions: ThunderCat98
heck its not even the leaked stuff that makes this bizarre. Hubbard taught that billions of people came from outer space on spacecraft 75 billion years ago. He stacked them around volcanoes and then bombed them. Just look it up on Wiki. LOL

Oh I know. That's what makes Greed's denial all the more ridiculous. The info is everywhere. I'd have no problem with it if he just quit trying to bullshit everyone claiming none of it is true.

Reactions: ohio herd

Furthermore, you idiot, I've never claimed "that stuff doesn't exist".

Back the truck up here. I thought you didn’t know anything about the beliefs of scientology

I never expect you to get past the stupidity of claiming that scientology is a belief system, regardless of how many times it's been thoroughly explained to you. Scientology works if it's correctly applied regardless of whether you believe it or not.

And that's a good example of the totality of your understanding of scientology. In other words, next to nothing.

Oh I know. That's what makes Greed's denial all the more ridiculous. The info is everywhere. I'd have no problem with it if he just quit trying to bullshit everyone claiming none of it is true.

Another lie from a liar.^^^

Who in the world would waste their time reading anything that that homo Hubbard has put out there. You take all that time you waste and read the Bible. Scientology is an evil cult that no Christian should meddle in
That's the belief of most all Christians in America www

Furthermore, you idiot, I've never claimed "that stuff doesn't exist".
I read Ron Hubbard’s book Dianetics 35 years ago. That’s all I need to know, and if you choose to follow that I wish you the best.

I read Ron Hubbard’s book Dianetics 35 years ago. That’s all I need to know, and if you choose to follow that I wish you the best.

You're either an idiot, liar, or both. IF you read it, you'd see there's nothing in that book to follow.

Scientology is much like what the modern Democratic Party has become: offer you anything you desire. I especially like the billion year contract the "church" pushes members to sign. Only a few years more than what my cell phone provider tries with me.

Scientology is much like what the modern Democratic Party has become: offer you anything you desire. I especially like the billion year contract the "church" pushes members to sign. Only a few years more than what my cell phone provider tries with me.

Look^^^it's another expert on scientology. I never expected there would be as many when I started reading and posting on this board.

Look^^^it's another expert on scientology. I never expected there would be as many when I started reading and posting on this board.

I only know what I read. This is from the Scientology web site:

IS IT TRUE THAT PEOPLE IN THE SEA ORG SIGN A BILLION-YEAR CONTRACT?
The first Sea Organization members formulated a one-billion-year pledge to symbolize their eternal commitment to the religion and it is still signed by all members today. It is a symbolic document which, similar to vows of dedication in other faiths and orders, serves to signify an individual’s eternal commitment to the goals, purposes and principles of the Scientology religion.

If I am incorrect then educate me.

Reactions: mlblack16.
You're either an idiot, liar, or both. IF you read it, you'd see there's nothing in that book to follow.
I did read it. And you are obviously a very angry angry person. Among other things you call me an idiot liar and others. I wish you nothing but the best, but obviously you do need help.

What is it with you libs and "intent"? That was the big Hillary email excuse and now this. Don't you remember hearing "ignorance of the law is no longer excuse"?
Clinton did not intend to blow his wad on Monica's dress, she should be charged with dereliction of duty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT