ADVERTISEMENT

mag picks us to go 6-6 this fall

He can run and scramble and Marshall is a running team. How many interceptions did Fancher throw?. He was only a freshman give the kid a break.

Gee...I wish football had a specific position for running the ball...a position so the starting QB doesn't risk getting murdered by the defense when the position was slim to begin with?
I mean, I'm sure if MU did do this, they could still be considered a "running team."

• Haha
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Gee...I wish football had a specific position for running the ball...a position so the starting QB doesn't risk getting murdered by the defense when the position was slim to begin with?
I mean, I'm sure if MU did do this, they could still be considered a "running team."
I wish Marshall would become more than a team with two backs in the backfield at a time. I believe a wing T would be more appropriate for them or ever a split T. I know it sounds old fashioned but an extra blocking back or two would work better for them.

I wish Marshall would become more than a team with two backs in the backfield at a time. I believe a wing T would be more appropriate for them or ever a split T. I know it sounds old fashioned but an extra blocking back or two would work better for them.
Not really. Why bring more guys into the box??

Oldie - I feel you……inside the 5…….

Not really. Why bring more guys into the box??
You have more blocking for one of the best runners in the country. The run game makes the pass work better.
Oldie - I feel you……inside the 5…….
You can wear a lot of teams down by the second half and it is especially good with a good defense which Marshall has. Pound them and eventally Ali is going to break one all the way.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT