ADVERTISEMENT

Major Attack Under Way in Ukraine

Damn, Michigan gets to be all of that. Seems like he got a better deal. I'm kind of jealous, but I'll get over it.

I'm just an idiot, but there for a few days I was a damn idiot and f--kin' idiot. Since I went back to Conway Twitty music, I have not been cussing myself out as much. Still some though. I really do still call myself an idiot a hell of a lot. Wasn't doing it before I got on here.

It worked.

Can we have one thread on this site that isn't polluted with this? We have a war going on in Ukraine and the engagement from ignored member is like the giant floating trash island in the Pacific.
Everyone wants EG to go away? Everyone should just put him on ignore and stop replying to or mentioning him. Make me the only one here that sees his posts, as I put no one on ignore.

As it stands, he calls people names and people call him names right back. Practice the behavior management technique of planned ignoring. He'll get bored soon enough.

Everyone should just put him on ignore and stop replying to or mentioning him.

The ignore function is awful. You still see a bunch of whatever it is and it begs you to click on a spot to see what you're ignoring.

Nobody is ignoring him at all. It's all pretending to. You still see everything and the temptation to see what is hidden is so much that you definitely just cave and click it.

He's absolutely not being ignored by anyone and he knows it.

It's his website. He's the auditor, boss, judge and jury with the current setup. I accept that I'm a damn idiot and f--kin' idiot, and he's at least nice enough to just call me an idiot and leave out the damn and the f--kin'.

Putin is not only banking on the collapse of the current regime in Kiev, but is probably looking towards the CIS sharing a common border with Moldova and Hungary as the camel's nose under the tent to try and destabilize NATO itself. I don't believe he'll make a move against the Baltic States (at least anytime soon).

Interesting chatter however, regarding the very real possibility of Finland joining NATO. Stay tuned.

Reports are a Turkish Ship was attacked by Russian's in the Black Sea.

WHy is this a big deal? NATO

The assets left in Afghanistan...

armssss.jpg

Feel good sanctions...😡
The Democrats don't want $7 a gallon oil because of the election. But, because of their worship at the altar of Climate Change they won't allow for domestic production. That is what needs to be done because that is how Russia makes their money to fund their war machine. Oil. But, we are going to buy it from them because of the left's obsession with Green Energy Bull Crap Hogwash Bull Shit.

The Democrats don't want $7 a gallon oil because of the election. But, because of their worship at the altar of Climate Change they won't allow for domestic production. That is what needs to be done because that is how Russia makes their money to fund their war machine. Oil. But, we are going to buy it from them because of the left's obsession with Green Energy Bull Crap Hogwash Bull Shit.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

Basically what I think is going on is Putin is just testing the NATO response before he commits more troops.
He and the Chinese. Add in Iran.

Mush played our hand. Russia is testing NATO. He also knows this is being played out on tv.
Make no mistake if he ends up taking down Ukraine then, he will move to another place. The Chinese are watching to see when they can take Taiwan.

He and the Chinese. Add in Iran.

Mush played our hand. Russia is testing NATO. He also knows this is being played out on tv.
Make no mistake if he ends up taking down Ukraine then, he will move to another place. The Chinese are watching to see when they can take Taiwan.
You're an idiot and oath breaker.

More and more info is coming out that Russia has committed about half of the force that was near the border, and has not sought to engage in a massive bombing campaign or artillery barrage.

Things could and will change, but the reality and what is being passed along "in the news" don't seem to be adding up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT