ADVERTISEMENT

Majority of Country Not Happy With Things, But the same people stay in power.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Americans are either dumb or the game is rigged. Or, they are happy with high gas prics, high inflation, and their retirment plans tanking.

Bizarre crap.

The whole mail in ballot and all this stuff needs to end. Not saying that is the case but, someone is filling those thigns out or gaming it

Americans are stupid and what it shows me that enough people are not effected by what I mentioned above. That means they are either on the dole or have plenty of funny handout money.

They are not feeling enough ass pain. Plus, the game is rigged in many regards.

The whole mail in ballot and all this stuff needs to end. Not saying that is the case but, someone is filling those thigns out or gaming it
Certainly an odd way to preface a statement... I am not saying this is the case, but Herdman is out of compliance with Megan's Law.

One person was recently charged, convicted, and sentenced to jail for committing voter fraud resulting in a special election needing to be held for a congressional seat due to the results being voided.

Certainly an odd way to preface a statement... I am not saying this is the case, but Herdman is out of compliance with Megan's Law.

One person was recently charged, convicted, and sentenced to jail for committing voter fraud resulting in a special election needing to be held for a congressional seat due to the results being voided.
How can way more than half the country be unhappy with things but, yet we are right back where we started prior to the election.

So if they unhappy why did nothing change? Americans are either dumb, the game is rigged, or they are not hurting enough to make a change.

Reactions: horsrman
How can way more than half the country be unhappy with things but, yet we are right back where we started prior to the election.

So if they unhappy why did nothing change? Americans are either dumb, the game is rigged, or they are not hurting enough to make a change.
Everyone hates Congress but loves their Congressman. As John Stewart mentioned in an interview with a politician a number of years ago, the recidivism rate is terrible.

Sum it up in one word....TRUMP

No stupid, YOU can be summed up with one word and that is Trump. Too oblivious as to how pathetic it makes you appear when you can't let something go. Trump isn't the POTUS. Your team has been behind the wheel, running our country into telephone poles, yet all you can do is act like a parrot, screeching then shouting TRUMP.

You are the most obsessed and deranged old man I've seen in a long time and I've been around Alzheimer's patients.

I'm being honest when I ask "What was the GOP's message that was supposed to convince voters they'd do any better?" The right went damn near incognito just expecting people to vote for them without presenting actual alternatives. If there was ever an election that a competent GOP could have put their foot on the throat of the opposing party, this was it.

No stupid, YOU can be summed up with one word and that is Trump. Too oblivious as to how pathetic it makes you appear when you can't let something go. Trump isn't the POTUS. Your team has been behind the wheel, running our country into telephone poles, yet all you can do is act like a parrot, screeching then shouting TRUMP.

You are the most obsessed and deranged old man I've seen in a long time and I've been around Alzheimer's patients.
I am not deranged nor do I have Alzheimers. Trump keeps bringing your party down. Most people hate him. I can only hope he is your Presidential candidate in 2024. He is fascist . Most people did not like abortion for all either as that was proven in votes against even in red states like Kansas.

• Angry
Sum it up in one word....TRUMP

Sum it up in three letters - TDS.

Yet again your answer to everything is blame Trump who has only been in the political arena for 6 or 7 years while McConnell, Pelosi, Biden, etc. have been in place, and remain in place, for a generation.

Other than technological improvements, including Healthcare, what has actually gotten better during the 40 years those people have been in charge?

He ain’t wrong

The whole mail in ballot and all this stuff needs to end. Not saying that is the case but, someone is filling those thigns out or gaming it.
Someone's wrist in Nevada must be extremely sore, they are about to release more results from his/her hard work over the past 24 hours.

The fundamental way you win elections with ballots now has changed. I don’t think there’s fraud, it’s just the rules favor picking up ballots from urban centers.

If trump backed candidates, especially in the senate won the gop would have 53 senate seats right now

That wasn't what I asked. I hear "But Trump" but I don't see anyone having better options.

Name a Republican that has recently done more for other candidates than Trump.

The fundamental way you win elections with ballots now has changed. I don’t think there’s fraud, it’s just the rules favor picking up ballots from urban centers.

And this goes back to the Founding Fathers' early property owning and/or tax payment voting requirements. Often those with vested interests may actually do research and investigation to cast better informed votes.

This isn't about making sure "every voice is heard" regardless of what proponents and apologists say - it is about retaining and consolidating political power and personal enrichment.

And there are myriad opportunities for fraud along this process. How many nursing home residents or those with lower education or language barriers can be "assisted" with their votes???

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Actually raise money and send it to candidates.

They’re all POS politicians, but trump is especially toxic.

Trump was, and remains a threat to the very POS politicians you referred to.

He has made many mistakes and is often his own worst enemy, but he has brought attention to a lot of what is wrong with DC.

And it takes more than money, it takes effective leadership something neither party really has.

And this goes back to the Founding Fathers' early property owning and/or tax payment voting requirements. Often those with vested interests may actually do research and investigation to cast better informed votes.

This isn't about making sure "every voice is heard" regardless of what proponents and apologists say - it is about retaining and consolidating political power and personal enrichment.

And there are myriad opportunities for fraud along this process. How many nursing home residents or those with lower education or language barriers can be "assisted" with their votes???
Nevada posts a list of names whose mail in ballots needs correcting. The culinary union is then taking ballots to those peopleand helping correct them to be counted. If you can’t follow directions your vote shouldn’t count. Those are the rules for in person votes and that’s what it should be for mail in

Nevada posts a list of names whose mail in ballots needs correcting. The culinary union is then taking ballots to those peopleand helping correct them to be counted. If you can’t follow directions your vote shouldn’t count. Those are the rules for in person votes and that’s what it should be for mail in

Absolutely. But that isn't really "fraud"...

That wasn't what I asked. I hear "But Trump" but I don't see anyone having better options.

Name a Republican that has recently done more for other candidates than Trump.
It’s always the job of the president/past president to rally the troops. There’s a reason the dems brought Barry off of the beach. Trumps ego won’t let him see that he is the problem. Trumps ego cost races. Trumps ego cost him the presidency. Trumps ego will cost him the election if he wins the nomination in 2024

It’s always the job of the president/past president to rally the troops. There’s a reason the dems brought Barry off of the beach. Trumps ego won’t let him see that he is the problem. Trumps ego cost races. Trumps ego cost him the presidency. Trumps ego will cost him the election if he wins the nomination in 2024

Trump's ego is a problem and I have said many times he is his own worst enemy. However Republicans have never learned to fight or have a toughness about them. He was different. The Republicans would be better served to learn from Trump rather than look like Democrats lite in opposing him.

Trump's ego wasn't the only reason he lost the presidency. In fact I think it was a little down the list of reasons. One could actually say Trump's ego is the reason he WON the 2016 presidential election.

No it’s ballot harvesting

I don’t think there’s much fraud, but they have an urban machine reedy to jump on the new rules of the game.

Embezzlement and bank fraud aren't mutually exclusive terms and neither are ballot harvesting and fraud.

You both seem to have a more charitable view of human nature than I do. I have to maintain professional skepticism because of this very same human nature. In the immortal words of William Ecton, CPA "people are no damn good...".

If you can’t follow directions your vote shouldn’t count.
Move to Nevada and run for the legislature. Why do I say that?
Absolutely. But that isn't really "fraud"...
It's state law in Nevada. And it makes me wonder just how good those signature verifying scanners really are.

BTW, the GOP also is in the curing game. For various reasons, it likely is not as efficient as the Dem effort.

It's state law in Nevada. And it makes me wonder just how good those signature verifying scanners really are.

And prostitution is legal in Nevada as well.

As the Indian comedian might say, the two oldest professions have seemingly found a home there...

McConnell and others don't want Trump. It goes both ways.

Americans are either dumb or the game is rigged. Or, they are happy with high gas prics, high inflation, and their retirment plans tanking.

Bizarre crap.

Americans are stupid and what it shows me that enough people are not effected by what I mentioned above. That means they are either on the dole or have plenty of funny handout money.

They are not feeling enough ass pain. Plus, the game is rigged in many regards.
Yeah the whole country sucks so let's keep it going! We are lost to the Communists

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT