ADVERTISEMENT

Man who assaulted officers with folding chair, pepper spray during Capitol riot gets longest sentence yet for a January 6 defendant

I have no Orange Jesus, I did not Vote for the man. However those were his exact words.

I have no Orange Jesus, I did not Vote for the man. However those were his exact words.
That's not all he said and I have abundantly shown the rest of what he said, which was more than enough to show his intent. Whether or not you voted for your orange jesus, you support him, defend him, and if you vote at all you vote republican.

That's not all he said and I have abundantly shown the rest of what he said, which was more than enough to show his intent. Whether or not you voted for your orange jesus, you support him, defend him, and if you vote at all you vote republican.
His intent was for people to March down there to let their voices be heard peacefully and patriotically. It's not my fault that your hatred of Trump and this country blinds you to the truth.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
His intent was for people to March down there to let their voices be heard peacefully and patriotically. It's not my fault that your hatred of Trump and this country blinds you to the truth.
You're an idiot and a liar.

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," "Be there, will be wild!"

What's wrong with a peaceful protest? No where in that post did it say riot.
Hey moron, what part of "wild protest" is beyond your comprehension. You are defending a man who attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election, has continuously falsely claimed the election was rigged, and has promised to pardon those who have been found guilty of committing seditious conspiracy against the United States. And then you're stupid enough to state that I'm blinded to the truth. You truly are a lying idiot.

Hey moron, what part of "wild protest" is beyond your comprehension. You are defending a man who attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election, has continuously falsely claimed the election was rigged, and has promised to pardon those who have been found guilty of committing seditious conspiracy against the United States. And then you're stupid enough to state that I'm blinded to the truth. You truly are a lying idiot.
You are the blind dumbass who refuses to see the corruption of the very man you voted for. There is a ton more evidence of Biden Family corruption than there ever was of Trump.

The protest was not to overturn a free and fair election, free and fair it was not, but to get lawmakers to take a pause to check out the irregularities reported.

Things did get out of hand due to some agitators in the crowd and the Capitol Police who let some people inside.

You are the blind dumbass who refuses to see the corruption of the very man you voted for. There is a ton more evidence of Biden Family corruption than there ever was of Trump.

The protest was not to overturn a free and fair election, free and fair it was not, but to get lawmakers to take a pause to check out the irregularities reported.

Things did get out of hand due to some agitators in the crowd and the Capitol Police who let some people inside.
You...are...a...lying...idiot.

Penalty for insurrection...maximum 10 years.

Penalty for seditious conspiracy...maximum 20 years.

Which one do you think is considered worse? moron.
I keep hearing about an insurrection. Just looking for someone charged with it. I should have known you were lying about it

Reactions: WVUSerg
I keep hearing about an insurrection. Just looking for someone charged with it. I should have known you were lying about it
I'm more than fine with them being charged with seditious conspiracy since it carries a longer sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT